Maria Irigoyen Cheering Thread - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 06:41 PM   #556
country flag diegocatus

diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all
Re: Maria Irigoyen Cheering Thread

felicitaciones maria, gran torneo, excelente semana, primer titulo en dobles WTA, muy contento por ella, ahora le toca Florianopolis, donde está jugando la Q de singles.......suerte y a festejar
diegocatus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 10:23 PM   #557
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionArgentina View Post
María match is about to start. Last year she made the MD.
Anna Lena is a big hitter with a good serve. It will be a tough one.

Good luck Mery
they will play tomorrow.
some rest for maria

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 11:11 PM   #558
country flag VamosArgentina

VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light

Mery is serving 3-4, 30-0. To be continued...
VamosArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #559
country flag diegocatus

diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all

Maria apareció en el puesto 96º de dobles tras el titulo en Rio, se metio entre los 100 mejores, que buena noticia, suerte en florianopolis....
diegocatus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 04:10 PM   #560
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute

Brasil Tennis Cup (Florianopolis) - Qualy First Round

Maria Irigoyen (ARG) def. (5) Anna-Lena Friedsam (GER) 6-4 0-6 6-2

Mery'll be playing Alize Lim (FRA) in about an hour

(11) Alizé Lim (FRA) def. Maria Irigoyen (ARG) 4-6 6-4 6-3

Some intense days for Mery! She played 4hrs and 45mins today (on hardcourt)! Better luck in doubles

Last edited by IanRadi : Feb 24th, 2014 at 10:58 PM.
IanRadi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 12:27 PM   #561
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Shame that she couldnt qualify, was up a break in the second and also in the third but it is okey

Hope she can win a match in doubles with Nanda.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 04:52 AM   #562

VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Shame that she couldnt qualify, was up a break in the second and also in the third but it is okey

Hope she can win a match in doubles with Nanda.
She did... if you are talking about Campinas this week

Into R16 singles and QF dobles
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #563

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

I was talking about WTA Floripa since the post was 25/02

Good luck this week in Campinas, last year won the title.
Not livestream for her match today

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 03:55 PM   #564

R2
Irigoyen def M. Gonzalez 60 63

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #565

Quote:
I was talking about WTA Floripa since the post was 25/02

Good luck this week in Campinas, last year won the title.
Not livestream for her match today
I know what you were talking about, trying to make some positive of that they won a match this week.

Good win today, very convincing against top young player on the rise. A seguir sumando Mery!
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 12:02 AM   #566
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

vamos mery!!

...PELLA...VEGA...

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 05:55 PM   #567
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

$25.000 Campinas (BRA)

1st round

Maria Irigoyen (ARG) d. (wc)Carolina Meligeni Rodrigues Alves (BRA) 75 60

2nd round

Maria Irigoyen (ARG) d. (Q)Montserrat Gonzalez (PAR) 60 63

QF

Maria Irigoyen (ARG) d. (2)Stephanie Vogt (LIE) 16 76(5) 64 (saving 2 MP and trailing 1-6 1-4)

SF

(3/Q)Alexandra Panova (RUS) d. Maria Irigoyen (ARG) 7-6(5) 7-6(6)

This tournament was loaded with good players and María made it all the way to the SF. I saw her match vs Panova and she played some pretty good tennis, even saving 2 MP while being 4-5 in the second set and two more in the tie break before Panova made it 8-6. I mean, she was even making backhand winners from time to time, something I've never seen her do.

She's really at the top of her game at the moment
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #568
country flag pregunta

good week mery

...PELLA...VEGA...

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 09:36 PM   #569
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

Congrats Mery! I think It´s time to win some matches in Roland Garros this year. She has never won a match at the French Open!
Next week She is going to play in Sao Paulo and I think she'll play a 50K in Medellin and WTA Bogota in April.

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 12:46 AM   #570

Yes she will be play Medellin 50k

This week is into singles QF and doubles SF at San Pablo 25k.