Ana set to rock in the Gulf! :rocker2: - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2008, 08:47 PM   #181
country flag elise1986

elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all
Re: Ana set to rock in the Gulf! :rocker2:

aww, sad that she lost

next time she'll wipe elena off the court
elise1986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2008, 08:55 PM   #182
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 09:06 PM   #183
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm? That's a pretty surprising loss...

| serena williams | maria sharapova |

| jelena jankovic | tamira paszek | andrea petkovic | sloane stephens |
rechi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #184
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Sad, because she had chances, but not surprising at all IMO. Dementieva is a bad-matchup for Ana, and always will be. Good chance to pick up even more points in IW & Miami now.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 12:34 AM   #185
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

GM Such a stupid OTT reaction, and I like Elena, Ana Good fight, hopefully she'll have a better run of luck in the US double compared to the Middle East double
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 03:20 AM   #186
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

How could she lose to Dementieva?
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 06:36 AM   #187
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Both results are news to me, so pardon the late reaction for her even playing, and one more for the bagel against Vaidisova
Ana doesnt lose in 3 sets very often, especially when winning 1st set. Elena's that kinda player. Bet it was a good fight. Glad Ana's ankle is good to go.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 04:48 PM   #188
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

What a day yesterday.
I had to work till 6 and after that I had an important chess match.
Between that I had time to record Ana's match.

I came home at 1 AM. I lost my match and haven't played a good game for some time.
I lost and our team lost. Gladly I still have Ana to make the day.
Around 3:40 AM I finished watching her match which ended in a loss.

Lately I'm pretty calm watching Ana's matches, but not in this one.
I'm so dissapointed with the loss. And just angry that she lost.
I can't stand it at all!
Ana looked great at the start and both had a high level. After that you saw more and more errors.

I'm glad with Ana's shape. She moved really well in the match and played aggressive as she can. The bad side is that she made way too many errors. The serve wasn't there as well. First serve % wasn't bad, but she hit nothing with her serve. Only a few serve winners and no aces. With a better serve she really could win the match.
Forehand and backhand looked solid. Some great winners and it feels so goes to the right level.
Really frustrating that Dementieva had so much back. You really saw Ana was annoyed by that.
Lena looked like a machine at some times, but Ana had the match.
I guess it's the first time that Ana wasted a break lead in a 3rd set.
If she made it 4-2 then the match was really hers.

I'm still mad all day and dissapointed.
I'm not dissapointed in Ana, just in the result. She gave everything but it wasn't enough. I just hate this loss.

As last I want to say: Ana is just BRILLIANT at the net. Some volleys were just totally awesome. I hope she can use it more often. She's getting better and better.

I can't wait for Indian Wells.
Berlin is getting near as well!

AJDE ANA!!!

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote