Friday OOP and Scores - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2008, 09:09 PM   #1
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Friday OOP and Scores

Court Central (from 14.00hrs)
1. Jans/Senoglu vs. [Dekmeijere/Rosolska or Benesova/Mattek]
2. Zakopalova vs. Domínguez Lino
3. Parmentier vs. Müller
4. Pennetta vs. Kanepi (NB 20.00hrs)

Cancha 1 (from 14.00hrs)

1. Llagostera Vives vs. Koryttseva
2. Alves/Pelletier vs. Koryttseva/Schruff (NB 16.00hrs; after suitable rest)

Last edited by Meelis : Feb 15th, 2008 at 05:52 AM.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2008, 09:11 PM   #2
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friday OOP and Scores

Good luck Martina!
It was close at the AO, and now it´s your turn
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 09:17 PM   #3
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

good luck

Jans/Senoglu
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 09:21 PM   #4
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

Good Luck Kookie
Pauline
Mathilde
Koryt

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 09:34 PM   #5
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

good luck Martina
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #6
country flag kiel

kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of

Vamos Nanda/Marie-Eve
kiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 12:48 AM   #7
country flag d_s

d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of

Good luck to Alves/Pelletier!
d_s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 02:25 AM   #8
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute

forza Flavia!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 06:28 AM   #9
country flag Dor Y

Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future

good luck to:

Jans/Senoglu
Zakopalova
Parmentier
Pennetta
Llagostera Vives
Koryttseva/Schruff
Dor Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 07:46 AM   #10
country flag jordan1989

jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all

Good Luck

Maria Koryttseva
Koryttseva/Schruff
jordan1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 10:28 AM   #11
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Good luck Jans/Senoglu
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 11:31 AM   #12
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Good luck

Kaia Kanepi
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 11:50 AM   #13
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute

Go Julia/Mariya and Martina
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 11:56 AM   #14
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Potato !
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 02:15 PM   #15
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Vamos Penetta!