Early Entries - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 03:36 PM   #1
country flag felipe2004

felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of
Early Entries

I know Teliana Pereira said she'll play the WTAs in South America, but it'll be qualies. Does anyone know anyone else who'll play here? And when is the entry list out?

Go Brazilian girls!
felipe2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 05:39 PM   #2
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Early Entries

the entry list will be out the first week of jan.
the only thing I know is that there will be 6 chileans in the qualy draw and 4 on MD
pennetta and dulko are not sure of playing it but they are negotiating with the organizers.
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 05:42 PM   #3
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Ipek Senoglu is also playing in South American WTA Tours in 2008.
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 08:34 PM   #4
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future

Meghann Shaughnessy and Emilie Loit will play here. The organizers are trying to get Gisela Dulko and another top 40 player. More info here: http://www.tercera.cl/medio/articulo...334243,00.html
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2007, 01:44 AM   #5
country flag SIN DIOS NI LEY

SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute

Pfff . It´s gonna be a mug tournament, it seems

I can not understand how the organizers of the Movistar Open (same organizers of this tournament) wanna pay money for the most boring top 20 player(Tommy Robredo) and how they can not bring at least 1 top 20 player to this WTA tournament considering this fact (Boredo)

Another thing , I find pretty ridiculous pay guarantees to Dulko . I doubt that in another tournament she gets money just for showing- up

Last edited by SIN DIOS NI LEY : Dec 26th, 2007 at 05:49 AM.
SIN DIOS NI LEY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 02:54 PM   #6
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Will be one of the best tournaments of the 2008!
I imagine the entry list

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 03:03 PM   #7
country flag Lukasz

Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of

Sakowicz?

POLISH POWER
Lukasz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 05:47 PM   #8
country flag St.Sebastian
Team WTAworld

St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar Nicholás I View Post
the entry list will be out the first week of jan.
the only thing I know is that there will be 6 chileans in the qualy draw and 4 on MD
pennetta and dulko are not sure of playing it but they are negotiating with the organizers.

There are only 4 Chilean girls on the ranking:

548 (545) KOCH BENVENUTO, KARINA ANDREA CHI
669 (664) MIRANDA OTAROLA, MELISA CHI
822 (816) ROUX, GABRIELA CHI
917 (911) ARANCIBIA, CATALINA CHI
St.Sebastian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 12:46 AM   #9
country flag polishprodigy

polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt they will give all WC's to Chilean players. I think that they will spread it around South America. Koch-Benevuto can be thrilled that for the first time she will get a WC if not MD WC
polishprodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 01:05 PM   #10
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishprodigy View Post
I doubt they will give all WC's to Chilean players. I think that they will spread it around South America. Koch-Benevuto can be thrilled that for the first time she will get a WC if not MD WC
camila silva is for sure a WC, koch may be one too since she is the chilean top 1.
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 11:27 PM   #11
country flag maxomax

maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar Nicholás I View Post
camila silva is for sure a WC, koch may be one too since she is the chilean top 1.
Koch should have and will certainly have a main draw WC.
I also think they will give some wild cards to other South American... Chile doesn't have players in the top 400, so they should give a chance to an other South American with better chances to win a match.

Who is Camila Silva? A junior?
maxomax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 12:35 AM   #12
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Lists are out

Loit,Cibulkova and Shaughnessy are leading players.

Last entry is Koryttseva (#105)

qualies from King to Pelletier.
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 12:48 AM   #13
country flag maxomax

maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future

Which Canadians are here? Thank in advance
maxomax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 01:03 AM   #14
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxomax View Post
Which Canadians are here? Thank in advance
Pelletier - quali (2nd choice)

Shulaeva - 41st alt
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 03:07 AM   #15
country flag SIN DIOS NI LEY

SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
Lists are out

Loit,Cibulkova and Shaughnessy are leading players.

Last entry is Koryttseva (#105)

qualies from King to Pelletier.
First and last year of this tournament
SIN DIOS NI LEY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote