2008 Antwerp - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2008, 01:13 AM   #1
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
2008 Antwerp

Anna has entered Proximus Diamond Games (Antwerp)
Here is Anna's quarter. (Henin is on the other side of the bracket. whew! )

Radwanska
Likhovtseva
Cibulkova
Obziler

Tu
qualifer
bye
AChak

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2008, 02:16 AM   #2
country flag PMRD44

PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2008 Antwerp

(1) Justine Henin (BEL) vs Bye
Anne Kremer (LUX) vs Na Li (CHN)
Qualifier vs Kateryna Bondarenko (UKR)
Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) vs (6)Agnes Szavay (HUN)

(3)Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) vs Bye
Shuai Peng (CHN) vs (WC)Yanina Wickmayer (BEL)
Olga Govortsova (BLR) vs Qualifier
Qualifier vs (7)Alona Bondarenko (UKR)

(5)Sybille Bammer (AUT) vs Yaroslava Shvedova (RUS)
Karin Knapp (ITA) vs Nathalie Dechy (FRA)
(WC)Caroline Maes (BEL) vs Ai Sugiyama (JPN)
Bye vs (4)Patty Schnyder (SUI)

(8)Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) vs Elena Likhovtseva (RUS)
Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) vs Tzipora Obziler (ISR)
Meilen Tu (USA) vs Qualifier
Bye vs (2)Anna Chakvetadze (RUS)

That's a very weak field for a Tier II (contrast it with the last Stuttgart field, for instance). Li and Sugiyama strike me as the only remotely dangerous unseeded players, this really is a glorified tier three. Seeing that Hantuchova and Szavay are on the other side of the draw, Anna is the clear favorite to make the final from the bottom half.
PMRD44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 09:19 AM   #3
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Good luck Anna !

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 09:55 AM   #4
country flag Pink Princess
I'M AN IMPORTANT PRINCESS!!!

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute

On the low part of to Draw Anna is the favorite to reach the Final!!!
{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}
Pink Princess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 04:50 PM   #5
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Anna's draw is nice. I hope she gets a good rest after Paris before her first match here.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 07:19 PM   #6
country flag Topspin2

Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future

I like her draw. Good luck Anna!

Elena Dementieva

Anna Kournikova

Anna Chakvetadze
Topspin2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #7
kolan

kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of

I think Anna's draw just got a whole lot better. I have heard a rumour that Radwanska will not be playing Antwerp. I hope this is not the case as i was looking forward to a match between two of my faves

Apparantly, Rawanska is replaced in the seedings by Na Li. Does this mean that she moves into Aga's spot of the draw. Either way, i definately think Chaky can make the final here if she isnt too tired from her matches in Paris this week
kolan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 10:41 PM   #8
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, she does. The only change in the draw is Na Li moves to Ratwanska's spot
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 11:14 PM   #9
kolan

kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of

thanks for clearing that up. Now im just going to fully for chaky in this tourney
kolan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 06:14 PM   #10
country flag BUBI
chaky yo booty

BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"In the second set I had so many unforced errors. I had problems with my shoulder. Yesterday I called my trainer because of my hip. I guess I'm getting older," said Chakvetadze who said that she was uncertain whether she will be fit to compete in Antwerp next week.
I hope she can play The draw is too good for withdrawing!
BUBI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 06:22 PM   #11
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

She won't play until Wednesday at the earliest so she can see how it goes. Problem is she's defending SF points so to not play would be a blow to her hopes of overtaking Maria in the rankings.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #12
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

She plays Antwerp too? AO-Fed Cup-Paris-Antwerp, without rest? I hope she know what shes doing...
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 08:04 PM   #13
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

If Anna is still feeling sore on monday she should pull out of Antwerp to rest her injuries. She needs to be healthy this year to try to defend her points from last year.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Feb 10th, 2008 at 08:11 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 08:20 PM   #14
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Anna said she was going to Antwerp at the awards ceremony. She'll be there
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 08:54 PM   #15
country flag Pink Princess
I'M AN IMPORTANT PRINCESS!!!

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute

I want that Anna plays here, she has 3 days of rest.
{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}
Pink Princess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote