#0120 - Suicide Tennis - Viña del Mar - Congrats jordan1989! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2008, 11:12 PM   #1
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute
#0120 - Suicide Tennis - Viña del Mar - Congrats jordan1989!

Remember, every choice, whether good or bad, can be deadly...

Suicide Viña del Mar 2008

NEW EVENT IN 2008

1. Each day of play, you must pick 1 winner playing a WTA main draw singles match. (READ: DO NOT PICK A MATCH FROM THE QUALIFYING DRAW!). Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).

2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. If you choose Justine Henin early in a tournament on clay, you will not be able to use her in the semifinal or final. Hence the point of Suicide.

3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.

4. Only in the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.

Replacement picks must be identitified like this:

BACK-UP PICK - GISELA DULKO

If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.

5. This is a Tier III tournament, therefore no byes are granted and everyone must make a pick on Day 01.

6. To sign up, please type the word "In". It is not mandatory to commit or enter before Day 01. If you do not post a Day 01 pick, you will not be listed on the entry list. Your entry is confirmed when your Day 01 pick is posted.

7. Please be advised that you may only play ONE Suicide Tennis tournament per week. If you play in multiple tournaments per week, you will be given a score of ZERO for the week to go into your ranking.

8. Once your pick is posted, that pick is final and may not be changed. Please make sure you are confident in your pick before posting it. If you edit your pick, your pick will be null and void and you will be out on that given day.
If you delete your pick, you are disqualified from the tournament.

Ranking Points for Suicide Viña del Mar (Tier III)

Code:
DAY 01 - 1
DAY 02 - 9  
DAY 03 - 18 
DAY 04 - 30 
DAY 05 - 49 
DAY 06 - 100
DAY 07 -  125
DAY 07 -  138 (WITH PICK)
WINNING - 150
Tournament Homepage

http://www.cachantuncup.cl/

Further Information

Time in Viña del Mar Use this

Suicide Tennis Introduction and Rules - Please click this

Suicide Tennis Rankings - Please click this

** IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER/WTAWORLD IS BEING SLOW AND ANNOYING, YOU MAY E-MAIL ME YOUR PICKS AT MH0861@albany.edu

Last edited by MH0861 : Feb 17th, 2008 at 05:54 PM.
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #2
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: #0120 - Suicide Tennis - Viña del Mar - SIGN UP NOW! New Players Welcome!

Suicide Participants

Randriantastic! (YAY) - Dulko // Errani // Cetkovska
jordan1989 (RUS) - Dulko // Pennetta // Koryttseva // Zakopalova // Parmentier // --- WINNER
Alonsofz (CHI) - NEVER MADE IT NO PICK
Lukasz (POL) - Parmentier // Camerin // Schruff
wateva (SIN) - Parmentier // Camerin // Zakopalova // Pennetta // Llagostera Vives RUP
Ballbasher (MON) - Dulko // Camerin // Cetkovska
fencer (DUB) - Loit
Nadjagina (MEX) - Dulko // Camerin // Schruff
zxcv (CHI) - Castano
UDACHi - Dominguez Lino // Muller // Parmentier // RAN AWAY IDK OUT
dulkogii (ARG) - Dulko // LOST AT SEA NO PICK
louisd (USA) - Castano
Geoffrey91 (FRA) - Dulko // de los Rios // RAN AWAY NO PICK
Phalazar (FRA) - Dulko // Camerin // WHO KNOWS BYE NO PICK
James (NED) - Parmentier // Muller // Cetkovska

Last edited by MH0861 : Feb 17th, 2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #3
country flag MH0861

DAY 06 MATCHES

Zakopalova vs. Koryttseva
Pennetta vs. Parmentier

Last edited by MH0861 : Feb 16th, 2008 at 03:23 PM.
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #4
country flag MH0861

Graveyard

Rude and didn't even make a pick: [NO PICK][0 POINTS]
Alonsofz (CHI)

Vina de Mauled [DAY 01 DEAD][1 POINT]
fencer (DUB)
zxcv (CHI)
louisd (USA)

Shipwrecked[DAY 02 DEAD][9 POINTS]
dulkogii (ARG)

Don't Forget About Us[DAY 03 DEAD][18 POINTS/Soon to be #1 Singles]
Randriantastic! (AUS)
Ballbasher (MON)
Nadjagina (MEX)
Geoffrey91 (FRA)
Phalazar (FRA)
James (NED)
Lukasz (POL)

DAY 04 OUT [DAY 04 DEAD][30 POINTS]
UDACHi

DAY 05 OUT [DAY 05 DEAD][49 POINTS]
wateva (SIN)

DAY 06 NO PICK [DAY 06 DEAD][100 POINTS]
jordan1989 (RUS)

Last edited by MH0861 : Feb 24th, 2008 at 12:37 PM.
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 11:37 PM   #5
country flag jordan1989

jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all

in
jordan1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 02:54 PM   #6
country flag Alonsofz

Alonsofz is a glorious beacon of light Alonsofz is a glorious beacon of light Alonsofz is a glorious beacon of light Alonsofz is a glorious beacon of light Alonsofz is a glorious beacon of light Alonsofz is a glorious beacon of light Alonsofz is a glorious beacon of light Alonsofz is a glorious beacon of light Alonsofz is a glorious beacon of light Alonsofz is a glorious beacon of light Alonsofz is a glorious beacon of light

Can I play here? if yes, I'm in
Alonsofz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 03:00 PM   #7
country flag MH0861

Yes, anyone can play.

I'll update the entry list and get the thread together tomorrow. Keep committing in the meantime.
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 04:40 PM   #8
country flag Lukasz

Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of

in

POLISH POWER
Lukasz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 12:18 PM   #9
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute

in

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 12:20 PM   #10
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

in
Baltacha,Dominguez Lino,Fedossova,King,Lapushchenkova,Pironkova,Pivov arova,Srebotnik,Stevenson
|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!|
0002... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Security Guard and Bouncer of Don't knock the Dok
My Queens of Stuttgart: Venus Williams & Victoria Azarenka!
Ballbasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 12:24 PM   #11
country flag Albop

Albop is a name known to all Albop is a name known to all Albop is a name known to all Albop is a name known to all Albop is a name known to all Albop is a name known to all Albop is a name known to all Albop is a name known to all Albop is a name known to all Albop is a name known to all Albop is a name known to all

in
Albop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 03:56 PM   #12
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

in

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 08:06 PM   #13
country flag Nadjagina

Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold

In
Nadjagina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 08:37 PM   #14
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1-
Pick:Dulko
BU:Schruff
Baltacha,Dominguez Lino,Fedossova,King,Lapushchenkova,Pironkova,Pivov arova,Srebotnik,Stevenson
|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!|
0002... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Security Guard and Bouncer of Don't knock the Dok
My Queens of Stuttgart: Venus Williams & Victoria Azarenka!
Ballbasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 08:47 PM   #15
country flag zxcv

zxcv is an unknown quantity at this point

In
zxcv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote