Congrats to all the hardcore Petra Kvitova fans - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #1
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to all the hardcore Petra Kvitova fans

Yeah I'm a fan but this is a shout-out to the hardcore fans. Those who never, ever wavered in their support. Congrats to all of you.
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #2
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congrats to all the hardcore Petra Kvitova fans

Indeed! I was very critical about the hype that surrounded her in 2011 and most of the people that hyped her up are long gone by now.

Those that remained really went through the hard times and deserve this

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #3
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Indeed! I was very critical about the hype that surrounded her in 2011 and most of the people that hyped her up are long gone by now.

Those that remained really went through the hard times and deserve this
Indeed! I cannot consider my self as a hardcore fan on TF because I haven't been there since 2011 or earlier but at least as a hardcore fan in my heart (altghough it can sound a bit pathetic ).

Congrats to "all" that remained with Petra to this day and hat off for them.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #4
country flag RogerKvitova

RogerKvitova has disabled reputation

These years of waiting are worthy now!
RogerKvitova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 03:42 PM   #5
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Indeed! most of the people that hyped her up are long gone by now.
Yeah. I came, I hyped and I was almost gone.
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 05:43 PM   #6
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Indeed, I have been a fan since her 2010 match against Serena at the beginning of her rise and she has been in my signature since day one.

I hope my other fave Simona can achieve the same success, but whatever the results for my two faves I love them for their beautiful games and personalities off the court, not for their results and titles, they are just a bonus.
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #7
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
Indeed, I have been a fan since her 2010 match against Serena at the beginning of her rise and she has been in my signature since day one.

I hope my other fave Simona can achieve the same success, but whatever the results for my two faves I love them for their beautiful games and personalities off the court, not for their results and titles, they are just a bonus.
Well said.
Quote:
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #8
country flag tennisrules

tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all

Petra was way, way too talented to have only one Slam. I was so happy she won - she richly deserved this win. Crossing my fingers for a strong summer and U.S. Open from her.

I am ashamed that I went from hardcore fan in 2011 to merely fan the last couple of years because I was so disappointed she wasn't living up to her potential (when we all know she is bursting with potential and is so capable of being one of the best in the world alongside Serena and Maria and Li). Thankfully Petra proved me and a lot of other people wrong.
tennisrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 08:27 PM   #9
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post

That was nice, beautiful, and well said!!

And good luck to Simona. She deserves all her current and future success. Let her win one, or two, or several more as well.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 11:05 PM   #10
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Classy post, Pov. Tomorrow you'll post something that will piss me off, but this was well said.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:37 AM   #11
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

isnt easy to be her fan If I tell you guys how tough was to get up at 4am to watch Shitra play I think the toughest lost to watch was AO 2012. I hope she wins this tournament one day. and I hope she can snatch cheaterpova's wig again
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:49 AM   #12
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
isnt easy to be her fan If I tell you guys how tough was to get up at 4am to watch Shitra play I think the toughest lost to watch was AO 2012. I hope she wins this tournament one day. and I hope she can snatch cheaterpova's wig again
Yeah, despite what many in GM believe, I think she would have killed Foot-o-renka in that final if she would have beaten Pova.

And who knows what that would have done to her confidence, and where Petra would have went from there?

Oh well. We must move forward.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 08:04 AM   #13
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Yeah, despite what many in GM believe, I think she would have killed Foot-o-renka in that final if she would have beaten Pova.

And who knows what that would have done to her confidence, and where Petra would have went from there?

Oh well. We must move forward.
True especially with that performance in the final.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 11:11 AM   #14
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Always thought you watched the early morning Kvitty matches on Goose's lap or should I say 'perched' on it .. so don't get why it was sooo 'tough' ...oops.. ..when I think of Radek and Petra .. I automatically think of 'bg' and steni ..
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 12:34 PM   #15
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
I haven't seen that match online, I wasn't following Petra match by match back then, so for me the toughest night spent watching Shitra play was in 2013 when she was beaten by Cibulkova 6-1 6-1. I don't like to get up until 6 am. since this match.
Quote: