Saint Valentines Day-itus Anonymos - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 10th, 2008, 05:31 PM   #46
country flag Mr. Gospodin

Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all
Re: Saint Valentines Day-itus Anonymos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
I dont see nothing strange here... Ana obviously put you at SPAM LIST already before last St Valentines Day and that is reason why she not recive your messages anymore...

Dont ask ME why she do it ... i realy dont have any idea
Thanks for agreeing nothing is wrong with the original post.

FYI, I didn't send her any Valentines, it's not part of Serbian culture. If I had spammed her, which I didn't and don't, she would have placed me on a spam list because she couldn't stop thinking of me and it would have interferred with her tennis, which many people rely on because of their income associated with her results- not just betting.

You know what? I just re-thought something. I know she received Valentines messages, which she stated she had in this youtube video (see below) version of the BBC interview but she stated she didn't receive any cards. I think the medium in which she receives messages matters. She differentiates Valentines messages by it being hard copy (cards), internet and telephone calls (if that exists).

Anyways, this whole Valentines messages issue is private; thus, any questions in a press conference regarding Valentines is inappropriate in the upper class media. Press gangs [sic] continue to exist in England, right? Yank'em outta there!

Mr. Gospodin is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2008, 01:23 AM   #47
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gospodin View Post
Ok, young virgin women. You have a good night as well.
WTH is wrong with you??????????

I still don´t understand

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 11:22 AM   #48
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gospodin View Post
Anyways, this whole Valentines messages issue is private; thus, any questions in a press conference regarding Valentines is inappropriate in the upper class media.
Then stop talking about it and trying to dissect it yourself if you thinks its private and shouldn't be talked about
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 02:41 PM   #49

Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
Then stop talking about it and trying to dissect it yourself if you thinks its private and shouldn't be talked about

You laughing at the yank'em outta there comment?

I tried to find the URL for the making of the Pepsi commercial
where Justin gets yanked around by a wire, but I could only find this:

The making of this post

This is what I saw when I searched for the Pepsi yank'em commercial:

Honestly that is what I saw.
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #50
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

i still say:
serbs + canada = no good
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 02:42 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
i still say:
serbs + canada = no good
Serbs,19 year old Mila from Bosnia
+
Canada, 35 year old native from Quebec
= dismantling of the four pillars, which allowed freedom of investment
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 01:36 AM   #52
country flag Reckoner

Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of

Before this "great" economic lesson continues...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R7W2xMyEZVY
Last thing she says may be what you are referring to (@ 2:08)
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 02:14 PM   #53
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

At request of the thread starter, I've closed this thread... No other reason then the request so don't freak out guys
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread