Saint Valentines Day-itus Anonymos - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 6th, 2008, 01:28 AM   #1
country flag Mr. Gospodin

Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all
Saint Valentines Day-itus Anonymos

Dr. Gospodin here commoners,

During Wimbledon 2007 the BBC interviewed Miss Ana Ivanovic. She stated she did not receive any Valentines Day messages, which I know is not true because I remember reading some of them. Anyways, the reason why I am talking down to you is the fact that she is being nice to everyone, as is the BBC, in this case. So why would she say she didn't receive any messages, if you know you sent some message or messages? Maybe to prevent it from occuring again next year.

If you feel you have been duped into sending her a Valentine's Day message because of coincidental media article passages on her website with your pre-Valentines Day messages thinking that she was "talking" to you, then the BBC interview stopped your Pathological-Assumptionist-Syndrome cold on the spot. This is evidence that the upper class English culture is nice to the world and anyone whom may be tricked. Honestly speaking there is further Canadian proof the upper class English are nice; for instance, 90% of Canadian land is "Crown" land, meaning not publicly owned but aboriginal land held in trust by the country (therefore the aboriginal population is to live off the interest).

If you feel you need a circle to express your PAS symptoms then this is the place to do it. Feel free to post in this thread, which would give me more credit in the WTAworld bank.

In the mean time here is some commercials for you to watch in order for you to take your mind off of the beautiful Ana Ivanovic:

Do you see how nice Hollywoood is? They make sure that you will live through until the 29th of February, making sure your Ana Ivanovic-itus is long gone. For $19.95 Jakie Moon can send you more URLs. Just email him at jackiemoon@budweiser.com
Mr. Gospodin is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2008, 01:40 AM   #2

Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all Mr. Gospodin is a name known to all
Re: Saint Valentines Day-itus Anonymos

Last edited by Mr. Gospodin : Feb 6th, 2008 at 02:21 AM.
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 01:43 AM   #3

Old Feb 6th, 2008, 02:04 AM   #4

Even some women drink beer:

Old Feb 6th, 2008, 04:17 AM   #5
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

I don´t understand this thread

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 10:20 AM   #6
country flag theDreamer

theDreamer is a glorious beacon of light theDreamer is a glorious beacon of light theDreamer is a glorious beacon of light theDreamer is a glorious beacon of light theDreamer is a glorious beacon of light theDreamer is a glorious beacon of light theDreamer is a glorious beacon of light theDreamer is a glorious beacon of light theDreamer is a glorious beacon of light theDreamer is a glorious beacon of light theDreamer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva View Post
I don´t understand this thread
Glad I'm not the only one.
theDreamer is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 11:15 AM   #7
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get it but i must say Mr. Gospodin never fails to amuse me

I think the thread is to help everyone get over Ana during Valentine's Day so we aren't infatuated with her when she obviously doesn't care/isn't interested in her fans like that... am I right?
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 01:03 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post

I don't get it but i must say Mr. Gospodin never fails to amuse me

I think the thread is to help everyone get over Ana during Valentine's Day so we aren't infatuated with her when she obviously doesn't care/isn't interested in her fans like that... am I right?
Right.

Where the bloody hell are you, Katie? I emailed you a birthday greeting and you didn't reply. If you had replied I would've flown down under on Qantas and we could,ve done Medibank and the Australian Open together. How's your volunteer hosting of therapy chat going?

I think the http://www.australia.com bikini chick is talking to me! And she turned on the lights without the use of electrical tape!
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 03:37 PM   #9

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

You're one special guy i will give you that

My therapy chat failed, no one wanted any

Btw, mate this thread is weird
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Feb 6th, 2008, 04:34 PM   #10
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

I love Mr Gospodin to bits after he created 'Turn It Around' video before the QFs.
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 05:34 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post

You're one special guy i will give you that

My therapy chat failed, no one wanted any

Btw, mate this thread is weird
Hey, it's 4:37AM in Australia, what are you doing up so early young women?

Ok, the electrical tape part was weird. Not that I want to talk about it, but I think it is a metaphor for a hairy chest (two specific parts that is). This morning's Valentines Day advertising at the top of this page is even more weird. It probably brought out Dexter. I thought he was a straight male. But maybe he acts that way, just like those males in the modelling industry do to trick the boyfriends of the models into not bringing the wrong end of the basketball to a modelling shoot.
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 05:47 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I love Mr Gospodin to bits after he created 'Turn It Around' video before the QFs.
Double whammy for you Dexter, I am a straight male. Thanks for the compliment regarding the video. I was able to complete it before Yuri did the throat slashing jester.
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 01:18 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gospodin View Post
Hey, it's 4:37AM in Australia, what are you doing up so early young women?

Ok, the electrical tape part was weird. Not that I want to talk about it, but I think it is a metaphor for a hairy chest (two specific parts that is). This morning's Valentines Day advertising at the top of this page is even more weird. It probably brought out Dexter. I thought he was a straight male. But maybe he acts that way, just like those males in the modelling industry do to trick the boyfriends of the models into not bringing the wrong end of the basketball to a modelling shoot.
It was actually 3:37am I just hadn't gone to bed yet
Its 1:16pm now and i just woke up

And yeah the electrical tape part
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Feb 7th, 2008, 03:42 PM   #14
country flag forever young

forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice

Hehe, Mr. Gospodin? In Bg Gospodin Means Mister. It's Interesting For Me How Did You Choose This Name? It Is No Offence. Repeat No Offence.
forever young is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 04:23 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever young View Post
Hehe, Mr. Gospodin? In Bg Gospodin Means Mister. It's Interesting For Me How Did You Choose This Name? It Is No Offence. Repeat No Offence.
No offence taken Pepsi. You referring to Justin Timberlakes painfull greeting with the cactus mail box?

In BL, Serb Republic Gospodin means Sir. Therefore, I am in both languages on WTAworld.

BL means Bud Light and Banya Luka

aka 500mL Нектар пиво
Closed Thread