Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #706
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
I doubt it's serious. She closed out her match yesterday convincingly (61 in the second set) and it would be unusual if she came down with something serious between then and today. It's probably a case of 24-hour food poisoning or something similar.
You can have reason. It remains inscribed in the next tournaments that it had foreseen to dispute (week 20-26 august), the 25000's of Charleroi and of Prague.
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #707
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Ranking no. 325 (404 last week)

It's hard to get any informations about injury
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #708
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome! If she didn't get some serious injury, she will surely get new career high very soon!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #709
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

The way she's playing, top 250 by the end of the year is not impossible, assuming she's not seriously injured. Great work so far!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #710
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Does it notify someone of what happened to him on sunday in Trnava? Is it disabled?
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #711
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by last lap View Post
Does it notify someone of what happened to him on sunday in Trnava? Is it disabled?
I also can't find any info, our media outlets don't cover news about players ranked further down the rankings so regularly.
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #712
country flag last lap

Next tournament Ana: 25000 Prague (20-26 august, 17 qualy)
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #713
country flag ma re

Too bad she'll have to qualify cause it's a lot of work for just one point, and that one point given her current ranking doesn't mean much.
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 06:26 AM   #714
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by last lap View Post
Next tournament Ana: 25000 Prague (20-26 august, 17 qualy)
With her new ranking, she'll be the top seed in qualies.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #715
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

her rank is 325 . . . in this moment that would be enough for last spot in main draw
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #716
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Withdraw prag.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #717
country flag last lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Withdraw prag.
Oh! In Trnava it suffered a serious injury: 3 weeks without competing. Today publishes the list of acceptance of tournaments week 27 august-2 september. Will Ana return?
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #718
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

SHE will not play week 27 august - 2 september.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #719
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

During her semifinal match against Savinykh she called for trainer at 4:3 first set .. it didnt last long, it was for her lower back but right after that she continued playing without any problems and won ( helped with 63536 Leras errors ) She seemed happy and surely not badly injured ..
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #720
country flag last lap

News of Savic?

Ranking WTA: 328 (325) 147 pts-10 tours

Last edited by last lap : Aug 14th, 2012 at 02:16 PM.