Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #631
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Ana lost in 3

Eva Birnerova (CZE) d. (Q)Ana Savic (CRO) 67(3) 64 63
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #632
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJohnyTheSaviOuR View Post
Ana lost in 3

Eva Birnerova (CZE) d. (Q)Ana Savic (CRO) 67(3) 64 63
It has had many options to win: 3-1 to favor and extract for 4-1 in the set 1 (conquered by it in the tie break), 3-2 favorably and service for 4-2 in the set 2, and 2-0 favorably and point for 3-0 in the set 3.
Ana's great fight, but she has trumped the physical fund.
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #633
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Great score nonetheless, considering who was on the other side of the net.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #634
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

This match showed that she really can. I mean, after less than half of year in tennis (again) she almost won a match against player who is close to top 100. She is really talented and I believe she can easily raise until top 200. Talent is here, everything else is up to her and how much she will dedicate to tennis and work.
Hele. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #635
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Next week will rest and the following one (30 July-5 August) will play in the 50000 of Trnava (SVK), where there 14 players top 200. Ana, in the qualy, number 7.
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #636
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

So close Great that she finally seems to be stepping up to high level events though Maybe she can finish the year Top 250?
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #637
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Maybe she can finish the year Top 250?
I'm hoping for a ranking that would get her into qualies of Melbourne, honestly. She might make it, that is, if she takes tennis seriously for the rest of the season.
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #638
country flag last lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
I'm hoping for a ranking that would get her into qualies of Melbourne, honestly. She might make it, that is, if she takes tennis seriously for the rest of the season.
Some of you do comments on whichs Ana must think the tennis seriously. I follow it only from the last March. My girlfriend was speaking to myself much of it, since it knew her in Barcelona. And when i shaw that it had returned to the tennis i was interested for your results. But, does not tennis take seriously? It would be a shame.
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #639
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all

Why on Earth in a week that has 9 Itf tournaments mostly across Europe would you choose one in Romania???
Simply cant understand how stupid tournament scheduling can get .. She was a lock finalist in GB, Italy, Kazakhstan .. could easily been a final match with Vekic in Brazil ( but I understand thats too far to travel ) 50k in France is a 50 times better choice to play ..
At this points she surely wants to climb with her rankings as much as she can .. and this is not a way to do it .. Dear Ana you couldnt win u16 Romanian championships let alone fight with their players in their biggest tournament of the year ..
Wish you all the best, but stay far far far away from Eastern European tournaments ..
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #640
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by last lap View Post
Some of you do comments on whichs Ana must think the tennis seriously.
Well, she seems to have many interests besides tennis, and also she often takes some longer breaks between tournaments for no obvious reason. She clearly is a very good player and could someday maybe even reach top 100 if we'll judge by talent alone, but I wonder if she has the dedication to do it. Maybe it's just my imagination, but sometimes I get a feeling that tennis is not something very important to her, more like a hobby. But that's just my personal opinion.
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #641
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Cornet-Birnerova 64 26 64.. cornet's playing TOP50 tennis at least this year on clay
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #642
country flag last lap

no played week 6-12 august

and week 30July-5August: ITF 50000 Trnava (SVK) Ana in qualy (5)

Last edited by last lap : Jul 21st, 2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 09:45 AM   #643
country flag last lap

Ana 404 in the ranking (91 points)
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #644
country flag last lap

Ana nº 2 in qualy 50000 Trnava. In R1 vs Dana Machalkova (CZE, 20 years, 729 ranking WTA and winner in april ITF 10000 Rethymno, Greece)
Ana!
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #645
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all

She has a very good draw, should be able to qualify without any problems ..
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote