Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 17th, 2008, 04:01 PM   #181
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Points earned on 25k's and 10k's are added on the second Monday after the end of the tournament (i.e. she'll get these next week).
Ok, tnx

I won't ask stupid questions anymore
JURasic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2008, 04:07 PM   #182
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JURasic View Post
Ok, tnx

I won't ask stupid questions anymore
Not stupid at all - I didn't know it either before starting to follow challenger circuit more often. If you're not sure about something, the best thing you can do is...ask
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 08:30 AM   #183
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Year-end ranking: 285
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 08:25 PM   #184
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^^ Since then Ana has moved up to 280, her new career-high ranking.

But does anyone know when and where she plans to play next? She hasn't played since mid-December, when she had that great tournament in Prerov where she got to the final.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:09 PM   #185
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

what do you think, can she up to 150 this year?
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:09 PM   #186
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

anyway, i hope she will play soon
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 05:46 AM   #187
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Yet another new career-high ranking for Ana: she's #276 this week!
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 04:56 AM   #188
country flag networthy

And another new career-high ranking for Ana! She's #273 this week. She's only about one half-way decent result away from the top 250.

Unfortunately, she has 16 points to defend this week but is not playing anywhere so she'll drop a bit in the rankings. The good news is that after that she'll only be defending 2 points until early May so will have many chances to move back up.
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #189
country flag ma re

She's on the quali list for 50k in Germany next week
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #190
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
She's on the quali list for 50k in Germany next week
She withdrew yesterday

Is she that lazy or what?!?

She has to defend lot of points in spring (Japan)
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:14 AM   #191
country flag JURasic

Does anyone know what's happening with her??

Last year she had lot of decent results, but in 2009 she didn't appear in any event
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 01:10 PM   #192
country flag ma re

I haven't heard anything either. It sure is strange to still wait for her first tourney of the year and it's late March already.
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 08:14 AM   #193
country flag ma re

Looks like she's finally about to play her first tournament of the year - next week in Torhout 100k+H (qualies, of course).
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 08:05 AM   #194
country flag JURasic

Ana play's in qR1 Tadeja Majeric of Slovenia. Her part of the draw is OK and with the last year's form she would qualify for sure, but she had such a long break so who knows...

Good luck Ana

P.S. the tournament has livescore
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 11:07 AM   #195
country flag ma re

She beat Majeric in straight sets in Sutton last year, so there should be no problem, but you never know.

GL