Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #1576
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

On paper, for someone coming back from a long break Ana couldn't have asked for a better draw, but this unranked 16 y.o. won a 10k from qualies in just her second pro event last week and two months ago reached the semi in her first ever G1 junior event:

Maribor 25k, singles R32: A. Savic vs. (WC)T. Zidansek

Good luck Ana
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2014, 01:30 AM   #1577
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
On paper, for someone coming back from a long break Ana couldn't have asked for a better draw, but this unranked 16 y.o. won a 10k from qualies in just her second pro event last week and two months ago reached the semi in her first ever G1 junior event:

Maribor 25k, singles R32: A. Savic vs. (WC)T. Zidansek

Impressive sounding stuff from Zidansek; her pro career W-L is 9-1 (oddly, back in December in juniors, she lost in straight sets to Nina Alibalic).

Good luck, Ana!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 03:14 AM   #1578
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Good luck Ana! Welcome back!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 07:02 AM   #1579
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Also playing doubles with Njiric, first round vs. the 3rd seeds Krejcikova/Siniakova.

Draw is not really being nice to Ana. GL anyway!
Old May 27th, 2014, 04:30 PM   #1580
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

It is a good beginning for Ana. Today it has played the picture of doubles together with Njiric and they have been defeated by the third pair.
Next week will play 25.000 Tunisian of The Marsa. It is 10 of the main draw. And the following week, 25.000 of Budapast, at the moment in the qualification.
We will see all the points it wins in these three tournaments. She will possess protected ranking (277) the first nine tournaments that it should dispute.
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #1581
country flag ma re

Lost the doubles 4 & 2 - hardly surprising considering the opponents.

Good luck tomorrow!
Old May 28th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #1582
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Lost first set 6-7

15-17 in TB Ana missed at least 3 SP's

Just hope that she won't give up now
Old May 28th, 2014, 06:03 PM   #1583
country flag ma re

After being away for so long she should really do her best to stay on court for as long as possible, even if today is not in the cards for her to win.

Keep going Ana!
Old May 28th, 2014, 06:35 PM   #1584
country flag ma re

Not gonna happen...6:7, 2:5*
Old May 28th, 2014, 06:58 PM   #1585
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

2-6

But I am not so sad. I was surprised to see her name on this entry list after that news that she had back surgery few months ago. I'm glad that she is healthy again.

Zidansek is in great form and has 9 wins in a row.

Ana will play another 25K, next week in La Marsa.
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:45 AM   #1586
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

GL next week Ana!
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2014, 05:08 PM   #1587
country flag vladekCRO

$25,000 La Marsa (TUN)

(3)Pemra Ozgen (TUR) v Ana Savic (CRO)
Constance Sibille (FRA) v Valeria Savinykh (RUS)
Andrea Gamiz (VEN) v Amanda Carreras (GBR)
(6)Anne Schaefer (GER) v Vanda Lukacs (HUN)

Doubles

Mrdeza/Savic vs. Bonaventure/Sibille

GL Ana, she will play singles tomorrow at noon.
Old Jun 1st, 2014, 05:10 PM   #1588
country flag ma re

Never great playing someone seeded, but I think this is winnable if Ana can bring a really solid game to court tomorrow.

Good luck!
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 03:06 PM   #1589
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Savic def Özgen(3): 6-1 6-7 5-7 saved 2 mp and came back from 5-3 in 3set. Congrats Ana great fight
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 03:19 PM   #1590
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Nice !

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote