Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #1516
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

3-6 5-7

Sad year for Ana
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #1517
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Yes . It does not manage to play two good consecutive matchs
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #1518
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she plays the French 25k next week if she decides to play anywhere. It would probably be best for her current level and considering she really needs some points quickly if she is to make it to Melbourne next year.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #1519
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Melbourne? I think she has no chance. I mean she's losing 70 points
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #1520
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Melbourne? I think she has no chance. I mean she's losing 70 points
Those (Ankara) points come off after the acceptance list is made, if I understand it correctly.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #1521
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
3-6 5-7

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the Applause, applause, applause | Lady Gaga
Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #1522
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice

With her current level Melbourne sounds more like science fiction. She is very inconsistent and does not have any form for months, she should concentrate on more realistic day to day goals and try to play smaller tournaments to get back into shape, at the moment she should forget bigger things and goals.
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 12:54 PM   #1523
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Hope she plays the French 25k next week if she decides to play anywhere. It would probably be best for her current level and considering she really needs some points quickly if she is to make it to Melbourne next year.
OK. Next tournaments Ana:
4-10N: 25.000 Equeurdreville, France (Ana 10 main draw)
11-17N: 25.000 Zawada, Poland (Ana 15 main draw)
Good tournaments. Ana has to good results.
For Melbourne it does not lose the points of 50.000 Ankara 2012. It is a motivation important to play the previus one of a grand slam.
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 04:51 PM   #1524
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Are you sure she doesn't lose points from Istanbul?
Q-list i made 3 weeks before start of tournament.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 05:37 PM   #1525
country flag ma re

"Main Draw Entry Deadlines for Grand Slam events are six (6) weeks prior to the start of the Main Draw of each event.
Qualifying Entry Deadlines for Grand Slams are four (4) weeks prior to the start of the Main Draw of each event."

Ankara this year starts exactly 4 weeks before AO MD, but her points won't be taken off until after the tournament is over, which is too late for the entry deadline.
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:13 PM   #1526
country flag last lap

Exact. The points of 50.000 Ankara 2012 did not serve him enter the qualy of the Australian Open 2013 because the already was closed.

4-10 Nov: 25.000 Equeurdreville (FRA), 11-17 Nov: 25.000 Zawada (POL) and 18-24 Nov: 75.000+H Sharm el Sheikh (EGY-priority 1) and 25.000 Bucha (UKR-priority 2)
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 12:10 PM   #1527
country flag last lap

in 25000 Equeurdreville, R1: Ana Savic-Dia Evtimova (BUL)
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 12:28 PM   #1528
country flag ma re

Also in the doubles draw and also against Evtimova:

Kachar/Savic vs [4]Evtimova/Zec-Peskiric

All in all, I don't think Ana will have it easy in either singles or doubles. Good luck!
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #1529
country flag ma re

Looks like we might have one good news today after all, Ana is doing great in doubles against the 4th seeds:

Kachar/Savic vs Evtimova/Zec-Peskiric 6:2, 6:6*

Ajmo Ana
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #1530
country flag ma re

Into the decider, lost the tie-break 4-7. Serving first in STB.