"I had a dream" thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2015, 03:32 PM   #1
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
"I had a dream" thread

If you ever had a dream (or a nightmare) involving one or several of Croatian female tennis players and thought you've lost your mind, you've come to the right place. Here you'll be understood and counselled.

Welcome and fire away!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2015, 03:41 PM   #2
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "I had a dream" thread

So allow me be the one to start this.

The other night I had a dream involving Petra, Donna and Ana. Somehow, in this imaginary world of mine, Petra and I were something like best buds. So one time I told her that if she's ever traveling close by, she should definately stop over for some coffee and shouldn't shy away from bringing some friends too. And so she did. The two mentioned above.

And there we were, having coffee and watching tv in my living room like some grandmas. I really don't know what happened afterwards, cause I woke up soon, with a serious case of "WTF was this" in my head.

And some weeks before I dreamed of going to watch a women's tennis tournament to a nearby city, on some stadium I've never seen in my life. There I followed Donna's match and afterwards, since we're obviously best buds too, I told her to join me on the stands once she's free, so we can watch and comment on the next match, which she did. I mean, we're best buds, after all... Suffice to say I was in her player's box and all that.

So there you have it folks. If you ever wanted to publicly (well, sort of) embarrass yourself, here's your chance. It's not as bad as it looks, we all have our crazy moments, nothing to be ashamed of there...

Old Jan 26th, 2015, 10:21 PM   #3
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

I'm daydreaming about Mirjana winning Wimbledon for many years now Guess I'll have to wake up very soon
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2015, 11:17 PM   #4
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

I've had xxx with Dodig

Last.fm | Croatian tennis | Twitter

Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2015, 11:04 AM   #5
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

I had a dream I was waiting for Lucic match, watching Schiavone against somebody..Match was extra boring, 7-5 in third set but I completely forgot dear Kim send Mirjana on a court at other country and I realized match was already over. Mirjana won 6-3 3-3 ret. Let's see
Old Feb 11th, 2015, 11:08 AM   #6
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
I had a dream I was waiting for Lucic match, watching Schiavone against somebody..Match was extra boring
If Schiavo was playing, I totally believe you...
Old Feb 11th, 2015, 04:17 PM   #7
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

I had a dream that I was reading the newspaper sports section, when I stumbled upon a newest WTA list. There was a Croatian player in Top10, but I can't remember her name and exact position...
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2015, 11:41 PM   #8
country flag PatsyStone

PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
I've had xxx with Dodig

You should have at least picked Kristijan Mesaros
Dodig is cute, but he looks like coming from a big poverty

I do not dream about tennis. Well, it's hard to dream after vodka.

The biggest fan of Madoka Kuki and Tayisiya Morderger
Also in love with Ali Balic from Croatia
Edina Monsoon, you look fabulous!

Ana Konjuh Jana Fett Ada Lekaj
PatsyStone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2015, 09:02 PM   #9
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

After Petra Martic crushed Bartoli at the 2012 French Open, i was daydreaming that she would win Roland Garros one day.
Old Feb 14th, 2015, 12:14 AM   #10
ajmo!

Now we can daydream she'll win another match at Roland Garros
Old Feb 14th, 2015, 08:46 AM   #11
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Now we can daydream she'll win another match at Roland Garros
Let's hope this win will be a main draw match.