Live News From Pattaya Open !! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2008, 01:32 PM   #1
country flag TennisVamos
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice
Live News From Pattaya Open !!

Today we came to Pattaya City in Thailand and from tommorow we will give You many LIVE NEWS form qualifications and tranings !! ...

..also may PHOTOS AND VIDEOS !!..

ENJOY PATTAYA OPEN 2008 !!!!!!

LATEST DIRECT LIVE NEWS , VIDEOS , PHOTOS , PREVIEWS FROM WORLD COURTS WHERE TENNISVAMOS TEAM WILL BE !

PASSION & PROFIT

Last edited by TennisVamos : Feb 1st, 2008 at 01:39 PM.
TennisVamos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2008, 02:01 PM   #2
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live News From Pattaya Open !!

How about main draw matches?

Anyways thanks in advance.I'm looking foward to it.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 02:13 PM   #3
country flag TennisVamos
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice TennisVamos is just really nice

Main Draws Too Of Course

LATEST DIRECT LIVE NEWS , VIDEOS , PHOTOS , PREVIEWS FROM WORLD COURTS WHERE TENNISVAMOS TEAM WILL BE !

PASSION & PROFIT
TennisVamos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 07:47 PM   #4
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Please, record if you can and make pics to Yi Miao Zhou !

Thanks

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 03:03 AM   #5
country flag zhangxian22

zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold

when will the qual start?
will the SB work for qualification?
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 03:05 AM   #6
country flag DolceVita

DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold

Namigata(JPN) leads WC-Narattana(THA) 61 0-0
DolceVita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 03:33 AM   #7
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Sawasdee...I am here, too...I arrived late at 1 AM today in Bangkok from Jakarta due to crazy storms since Thursday eve till Friday at 3 pm...
I got to Dusit Resort on time for qual matches...already completed: Namigata d Narattana 61 63...I was surprised to see Junri...she reminded me of Sandy Gumulya in terms of how she walked and her gesture... Junri certainly looked different than last time I met her in Bali...Kanyapat reminded me of Septi Mende...big girl...sure, Kanyapat is bigger...I talked with Jib's dad and Kanyapat's dad at the same time...Akiko Yonemura was not her in best form but managed to defeat Clerico 63 76(6)
I just left 1st set of Wongteanchai in control over Liu Wanting 6-0...awesome game by rising Varatchaya...
I saw a bit of Xu v Han...into 3rd set...on court 3...
Sure, I met Jib...it was good seeing her again...um off now...

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 03:37 AM   #8
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute

Wan-ting
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 04:18 AM   #9
country flag zhangxian22

zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold

Xu Han update?
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 04:45 AM   #10
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute

Xu(CHN) d. Han(CHN) 36 63 62
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 04:55 AM   #11
country flag StarLuk

StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of

Congratulations to XU YIFAN~
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 05:16 AM   #12
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Wongteanchai(THA) d. Liu(CHN) 60 75
Fafaliou(GRE) d. Poglajen(SLO) 61 61
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 05:56 AM   #13
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Yi-Fan Xu d. Xinyun Han 36 62 62
(WC) Yi-Miao Zhou d. (6) Yurika Sema 61 64
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 07:24 AM   #14
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Yurika

This is really just getting pathetic now.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 07:30 AM   #15
country flag zhangxian22

well done, Yimiao!!! let's make it to the main draw!!!