Americas Group 1 & 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 06:56 PM   #1
country flag jamatthews

jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute
Americas Group 1 & 2

Americas Zone Group 1 - Medellin, Columbia (Outdoor Clay) W/C 28th January

Americas Zone Group 2 - Cochamba, Bolivia (Outdoor Clay) W/C 21st April
jamatthews is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 01:24 PM   #2
country flag felipe2004

felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of
Re: Americas Group 1 & 2

Good luck to Brazil!

Go Brazilian girls!
felipe2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 08:43 PM   #3
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold

So if the USA lost in the first round they would have to play this tie next year?
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 08:57 PM   #4
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

no
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 10:39 PM   #5
country flag felipe2004

felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000 View Post
So if the USA lost in the first round they would have to play this tie next year?
No, they would have to play another match and, if they also lost that one, they would go to World Group II. If, in 2009, they lost on World Group II again, then they would go to this Americas 1 in 2010.

Go Brazilian girls!
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 10:41 PM   #6
country flag felipe2004

BTW, I think (and hope) that Brazil will go with Teliana Pereira, Nanda Alves, Roxane Vaisemberg and Joana Cortez. Teliana and Nanda for singles, Roxane and Joana for doubles.

Go Brazilian girls!
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 01:20 PM   #7
country flag jamatthews

jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute

From Fed Cup Site:

Tennis Canada have announced the players who are nominated to compete in the upcoming Fed Cup by BNP Paribas Americas Zone Group I commencing the week of January 28, 2008 in Medellin, Colombia.

Stephanie Dubois, Marie-Eve Pelletier, Ekaterina Shulaeva and Aleksandra Wozniak have been named in the squad by team captain Rene Collins.

“Team Canada is very well represented,” expressed Collins, who starred for Canada in Fed Cup as a player from 1988-1998. “Having swept this competition the last time we were in Colombia in April 2006, we feel very confident and are looking forward to the tie.”
jamatthews is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 03:17 PM   #8
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future

AMERICAS ZONE GROUP I

Venue: Club Deportivo El Rodeo. Medellin, Colombia
Winning nation advances to World Group II Play-offs in April

BRAZIL
Teliana Pereira, Maria-Fernanda Alves, Roxane Vaisemberg, Ana-Clara Duarte
Captain: Carlos-Jose Alves

CANADA
Stephanie Dubois, Aleksandra Wozniak, Marie-Eve Pelletier, Katerina Shulaeva
Captain: Rene Collins

COLOMBIA
Catalina Castano, Mariana Duque-Marino, Viky Nunez Fuentes, Karen-Emelia Castiblanco-Duarte
Captain: Ignacio Arroyave

MEXICO
Melissa Torres-Sandoval, Daniela Munoz-Gallegos, Valeria Pulido, Erika Clarke-Magana
Captain: Graciela Velez

PARAGUAY
Adriana Pereira, Rossana De Los Rios, Veronica Cedepe Royg
Captain: Alfredo de Brix

PUERTO RICO
Kristina Brandi, Vilmarie Castellvi, Jessica Roland-Rosario, Paola Calderon
Captain: Juan-Carlos Escudero

URUGUAY
Maria-Eugenia Roca Recarey, Maria-Jose Arechavaleta, Leticia Demichelli, Maria Eugenia Torres
Captain: Roberto Pavesio
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:25 PM   #9
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

good luck to Canada
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:27 PM   #10
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

good luck to Canada
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 08:10 PM   #11
country flag valexie03

valexie03 is just really nice valexie03 is just really nice valexie03 is just really nice valexie03 is just really nice valexie03 is just really nice valexie03 is just really nice valexie03 is just really nice valexie03 is just really nice valexie03 is just really nice valexie03 is just really nice valexie03 is just really nice

Allez Canada
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #12
country flag Exiliado

Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold

Vamos COLOMBIA
Exiliado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 06:55 PM   #13
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to COLOMBIA and PARAGUAY

Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 12:31 AM   #14
country flag maxomax

maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future

Go Canada!!
maxomax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 01:38 AM   #15
country flag Alek

Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute

Colombia, Mexico and Canada in one group
Brazil, Puerto Rico, Paraguay and Uruguay in the other
Alek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote