Anna's Official Website Address Is Now Www.annachakvetadze.us - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2008, 12:00 AM   #1
country flag jayzbee

jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of
Anna's Official Website Address Is Now Www.annachakvetadze.us

Hey Guys!ANNA OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS NOW WWW.ANNACHAKVETADZE.US

Needless to say some guy from germany purchased her old address, we weren't able to renew it due to miscommunication with our server. Anways please spread the word and expect new and more updates in her website next month! Thank you for your support!
jayzbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2008, 12:21 AM   #2
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna's Official Website Address Is Now Www.annachakvetadze.us

The best way to spread the word is for Anna to write a new diary entry.
It's much easier for me to spread the word if there's something new at the new address
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 03:02 AM   #3
country flag RsaibotD

RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold

Thanks jayzbee .... so we have to wait a new diary entry until february
RsaibotD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 07:58 AM   #4
country flag GeorgianFan

GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx

Who Dares Wins
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
GeorgianFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 03:08 PM   #5
country flag 03 RuleTheCourt

03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold

Cool .. though i don't get it why "some german guy" would want to have that address..
Ralf Reinecke is the only "german guy" that pops to mind... perhaps for his mixed Daniela & Anna site.
I dunno, but i'll find out soon

Last edited by 03 RuleTheCourt : Jan 29th, 2008 at 05:38 PM.
03 RuleTheCourt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 03:29 PM   #6
country flag Gdog

Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the update! The page looks really nice with the recent changes.

**Retired Favorites**
Monica Seles - Martina Hingis
Gdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 10:54 PM   #7

03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold

This is 03RTC reporting live from Anna-land with an update:Ralf has nothing to do with the domain issue.

Old Feb 13th, 2008, 09:56 PM   #8
country flag Gdog

Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder if the page is moving again, as it is not coming up for me this afternoon.

**Retired Favorites**
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog View Post
I wonder if the page is moving again, as it is not coming up for me this afternoon.
No problems here for me.
What exactly doesn't come up ?
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 05:59 PM   #10
country flag Gdog

It is working again today, must have been down for maintenance or something.

**Retired Favorites**
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 05:37 PM   #11

Since there is a big fuzz around Jessie B and his relationship with sites: theannachakvetadze.com and annachakvetadze.us
I want to share MY theory too before more and more people start suspecting Jessie from personal issue's with Anna herself
or profit gains in general condition of the word "profits". I know multiple people who did a WHOIS-database search on the
urls, and they both lead to Jessie's name... so let me clear something up here before anybody goes paranoia!

Since i still believe in his total innocence, i got you a little story:

Does the name iSKORPiTX ring a bell to any of you guys? He's a very "famous" turkish hacker
who's well known for his hack on IIS (Internet Information Services), IIS is needed to
run ASP.NET web pages and stuff (to keep it easy for non tech people). Microsoft claims with every new
release that it's safer than baby diapers (very safe tha is.. ) , but this iskorpitx cracked the security
mechanism behind IIS and got access to THOUSANDS of websites on GoDaddy.com, so if some german
hacker (because he claims theannachakvetadze.com is hacked on the guestbook of that site) payed

or worked with the turkish hacker (or found a tutorial on the net to hack ISS) , then it's "very much possible"
that they got hands on Jessie's webspace & url. And for an experienced hacker like the turkish guy (for example)
is cracking the chatbox log a piece of cake ... (cuz they've put a chatlog on the .com site too .. and you can't access
the logs when you're not admin. you all understand my theory a bit ?? .. if you ask me, then i would say the whole
case is cooked..

It might be far fetched, but here is a proof that even the most secure systems have
holes ... and when a rat finds that hole .. then it'll make it's nest in there.

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/?p=239 article about godaddy.com (not very recent, but it's a proof)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...nG=Search&meta= Proof nr2.

ZONE-H (a hacker listing) .. of course you don't ask me how i get to know those sites .. i'm as clean as a whistle

Quote from zone-h.org: (from over a year ago)
"Yesterday the Turkish cracker going by the handle "Iskorpitx", succesfully hacked 21,549 websites in one shot (plus 17,000 as our last update) and defaced (on a secondary page) all of them with a message showing the Turkish flag (with AtaTurk face on it)"

Any questions members of the jury ?

Last edited by 03 RuleTheCourt : Feb 25th, 2008 at 05:50 PM.
03 RuleTheCourt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 11:22 AM   #12

There's a guestbook online now on www.annachakvetadze.us (The One And Only Official Site) .. check it out!