AO final: Maria Sharapova beat Ana Ivanovic 7-5,6-3 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:23 AM   #61
country flag SUPER

SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of
Re: AO final: Maria Sharapova beat Ana Ivanovic 7-5,6-3

Ivanobitch tears at least made me happy

Maria, at least you were the less bad of the two

Myriam Casanova Lindsay Maritoñi Kimmie Ai Anabel Carla Bovina Jankovic Pepa Jeleníssima Mary Karolina Magüi Vivi Babsi Kimiko Amanda Koulikouvskaya RittnerTestud Dominique Anna K Martina
SUPER is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:23 AM   #62
country flag akosiirwyn

akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future

Maria great job! totally deserved after the tournament she had. congrats

Ana, good try i guess, especially toning down the squeaking.
akosiirwyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:23 AM   #63
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute

F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:24 AM   #64
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

@ presenter:

Number 1 is not around the corner you stupid fool.
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:24 AM   #65
country flag tennisboi

tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Maria on a great win. Hard Luck to Ana though my heart goes out to her:hugs:

98 US Open/99 Wimbledon/00 Australian Open
Atlanta 96 Singles Gold Medallist

Year end world number 1 98/01/04/05
tennisboi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:25 AM   #66
country flag Andrew Laeddis
BeyonSlay

Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute

I knew you could do it Maria but you had me worried with that horrible mini choke at 4-3 in the first set. Now you've got 3/4 and this was far from an easy draw (Davenport,Heni,Jankovic,Ivanovic). Im sure the haters will still hate but its hard to say that Sharapova is not talented or overrated when she has won 3 of 4 grad slam and bageled the worlds number one who wasnt even playing badly.

I still dont think Ivanovic is GS material yet. It took a choke from Hantuchova for hr to even get to the final. you should not be getting bageled by Hantuchova. This will probably be her only GS final of the year.
Andrew Laeddis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:25 AM   #67
country flag Kobra

Kobra is a name known to all Kobra is a name known to all Kobra is a name known to all Kobra is a name known to all Kobra is a name known to all Kobra is a name known to all Kobra is a name known to all Kobra is a name known to all Kobra is a name known to all Kobra is a name known to all Kobra is a name known to all

What a tournament from Maria Sharapova. I hope so that she can show this performance on upcoming events!

Congratulations Ana Ivanovic, too. Also an good tournament.
Kobra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:25 AM   #68
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute

SHE DID IT
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:25 AM   #69
country flag StZox

StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of

Congrats Maria. You were impressive during the whole tournament.

Ana, you had your chances. Just too many UEs for the final.
StZox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:26 AM   #70
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

congrats Maria, this tourney was just for you

3rd different GrSl after Wimby 2004 (def. erens Williams), USOp 2006 (def. Justine)

Ana don't be too sad, other chances will come and you're new #2 of the world

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:26 AM   #71
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

commanding performance in the whole tournament.. very well deserved..
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:27 AM   #72
country flag sorceress

sorceress has much to be proud of sorceress has much to be proud of sorceress has much to be proud of sorceress has much to be proud of sorceress has much to be proud of sorceress has much to be proud of sorceress has much to be proud of sorceress has much to be proud of sorceress has much to be proud of sorceress has much to be proud of sorceress has much to be proud of

Well done Maria,she deserved it!
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:27 AM   #73
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is the winner in the hearts !

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:27 AM   #74
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Ana
Anyway,well done Maria!
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:27 AM   #75
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: AO final: Maria Sharapova beat Ana Ivanovic 7-5,6-3

She came through the toughest draw of them all! Now thats the way to win!

Ps, This was a very nice run for Ana. She did not deserve all the hate.

*Kisses for Ana*
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote