AO final: Maria Sharapova beat Ana Ivanovic 7-5,6-3 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 07:06 PM   #211
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO final: Maria Sharapova beat Ana Ivanovic 7-5,6-3

Amazing!
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 07:30 PM   #212
country flag jazar

jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of

Wimbledon 2004
US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008
French Open 2010???
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 08:20 PM   #213
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Congratulations Maria! You totally deserved to win this tournament with some outstanding play.

Ana, you're day will arrive soon!
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 08:22 PM   #214
country flag MS_FP

MS_FP is a name known to all MS_FP is a name known to all MS_FP is a name known to all MS_FP is a name known to all MS_FP is a name known to all MS_FP is a name known to all MS_FP is a name known to all MS_FP is a name known to all MS_FP is a name known to all MS_FP is a name known to all MS_FP is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
Wimbledon 2004
US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008
French Open 2010???
One can only hope! Great job Maria! Mark my words...look out for Ana at the USO...

Maria S.|Tatiana | Victoria
Nicole | Daniela | Ana | Jelena

2395..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Missionary of the Maria Mafia
MS_FP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:09 PM   #215
country flag tennislover

tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
Wimbledon 2004
US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008
French Open 2010???
I believe in numbers!

Martina Navratilova

Most career titles (singles+doubles):Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles titles: Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles and doubles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship singles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship doubles titles: Navratilova
tennislover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:17 PM   #216
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:21 PM   #217
country flag Shepster

Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute

I never thought I'd say this, but damn that match was ugly. I gave up on it after the first game of the second set, went to sleep then saw the "highlights" at lunchtime. Sad to see such poor overall play in a final. Glad Shazza won though, she was clearly the best player in the tournament by several country miles.

Learning to love/Liking the look of...
Zakopalova : Lucic : Krajicek : Cetkovska : Cibulkova
Gajdosova : Govortsova : Olaru : Robson : Pliskova
Shepster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 11:06 PM   #218
country flag Forehand_Volley

Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future

Congrats to Maria.

That makes three of the big four. Now go and win the French (after Henin retires )
Forehand_Volley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 01:08 AM   #219
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepster View Post
I never thought I'd say this, but damn that match was ugly. I gave up on it after the first game of the second set, went to sleep then saw the "highlights" at lunchtime. Sad to see such poor overall play in a final. Glad Shazza won though, she was clearly the best player in the tournament by several country miles.
The poor play wasn't Maria's fault. She won 9 of the last 12 games, and didn't lose a set in the 2 weeks.
Someone has to play well enough to challenge her, and Ivanovic isn't capable of that.
At the YEC, Maria was up 75 33 with Justine, and Justine turned it into a clasic match by fighting back at Maria's level of play.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 01:46 AM   #220
country flag serenafann

serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of

Congrats Maria,after what you did to Justine you deserved the title.
serenafann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 07:45 AM   #221
country flag Huntress555

Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of

Maria

I was SOOOOOOOOOOO happy she won, I was rushing around getting ready and trying to win the match, and she finally won just before I got picked up, good timing

Casey Dellacqua
:: Sharapova :: Jankovic :: Safarova :: Vaidisova :: Ivanovic ::

|| Dellacqua || Adamczak || Dokic || Ferguson || Wheeler || Stosur || Moore ||
and all the other Aussie girls and guys!

Official Commentator of Don't knock the Dok
Huntress555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:04 PM   #222
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

PeakPova
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:09 PM   #223
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
PeakPova
Yeah and when she won Roland Garros this year. For me it was the most emmotional of all of them. Always be no 1 in my eyes.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote