AO final: Maria Sharapova beat Ana Ivanovic 7-5,6-3 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 08:41 AM   #151
country flag markspot

markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold
Re: AO final: Maria Sharapova beat Ana Ivanovic 7-5,6-3

Everybody who are not happy with the quality of the final please remember that it was played in very different conditions than, for example, other Maria's matches. The match started at 32 degrees and later the heat reached well over 35.
markspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 08:45 AM   #152
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Ana

Congrats Maria
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 08:51 AM   #153
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

congrats Maria! I wanted you to win this final so much
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 08:53 AM   #154
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Maria.
Ana
It wasn't exactly the best of finals.
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 08:54 AM   #155
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose View Post
LMAO and you said the other day you didn't hate on players.

Hypocrite much.
Actually, that poster is one of the biggest hypocrites on this board. Sad thing is I doubt that poster even knows the meaning of what it is to be a hypocrite.

And hmmm wasn't there a whole long thread these past few days with lots of people calling Ana fake?...But of course that poster wouldn't take it. But here he/she goes doing the same thing.

Gosh...when Maria loses especially the big matches, I barely have time and especially energy to criticize the winner...much less write a whole essay insulting the winner/the other player.
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:29 AM   #156
country flag markspot

markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold

[quote=Wintermute;12394398]This wasn't a great final. Too many points finishing on errors, particularly Ana with 33 overall compared to 15 for Maria.
/QUOTE]

as I said, take into account also the heat, BBC said it was over 36 degrees centigrade,
because over 35 the roof is supposed to be closed, the organizers even refused to tell what exactly the temperature was during the 2nd set. But the match started at 32 degrees.
In other Maria's matches her father had to wear that hood because he has cold,
not today...
markspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:41 AM   #157
country flag BMP

BMP has much to be proud of BMP has much to be proud of BMP has much to be proud of BMP has much to be proud of BMP has much to be proud of BMP has much to be proud of BMP has much to be proud of BMP has much to be proud of BMP has much to be proud of BMP has much to be proud of BMP has much to be proud of

However much I dislike Sharapova, I must admit she deserved it. All the rest sucked. I hope they learned their lesson So sorry for Ana...

Also support: Vee & Ree, Jankovic, Wozniacki, Aga & Ula, Lepchenko, Mattek, Harkleroad, Karatancheva, Chan

ATP: Rafa Mirnyi Hartfield Tsonga

Nicole + Radek
BMP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:43 AM   #158
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Maria

Nice to finish with another thrashing

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:45 AM   #159
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Maria! You deserve the title

Ana next GS final you'll win

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:45 AM   #160
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future

yes yes yesssssssssssssssssssss

and a proud supporter of Agnieszka "The future World No.1" Radwanska
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:46 AM   #161
country flag Robshots

Robshots is a glorious beacon of light Robshots is a glorious beacon of light Robshots is a glorious beacon of light Robshots is a glorious beacon of light Robshots is a glorious beacon of light Robshots is a glorious beacon of light Robshots is a glorious beacon of light Robshots is a glorious beacon of light Robshots is a glorious beacon of light Robshots is a glorious beacon of light Robshots is a glorious beacon of light

A thouroughly professional and well played tournament, kudos must go to Maria on the win.
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:48 AM   #162
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

well done mash
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:51 AM   #163
country flag debopero

debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute

congrats maria
debopero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:52 AM   #164
country flag Meeek

Meeek has a brilliant future Meeek has a brilliant future Meeek has a brilliant future Meeek has a brilliant future Meeek has a brilliant future Meeek has a brilliant future Meeek has a brilliant future Meeek has a brilliant future Meeek has a brilliant future Meeek has a brilliant future Meeek has a brilliant future

Too bad for Ana.

But congratulations to Maria and her fans, she played very well this tournament and therefor deserves this title.
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:54 AM   #165
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

okay okay you did your thing Maria- congrats
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote