Tornado in qualifying - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 02:03 PM   #1
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of
Tornado in qualifying

There is a girl in qualifying who's first name is tornado. I love that, i hope this girl makes it the tour for her first name alone
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 03:48 PM   #2
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tornado in qualifying

Hopefully she plays that other girl called Storm one day.

That would be epic no doubt

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 04:08 PM   #3
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i remember she has a sister called Hurricane or something similar
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 04:09 PM   #4
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 04:24 PM   #5
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Tornado Ali Black and Hurricane Tyra Black

Storm Sanders
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 05:06 PM   #6
country flag Italian power

Italian power is a name known to all Italian power is a name known to all Italian power is a name known to all Italian power is a name known to all Italian power is a name known to all Italian power is a name known to all Italian power is a name known to all Italian power is a name known to all Italian power is a name known to all Italian power is a name known to all Italian power is a name known to all

Alice Matteucci Georgia Brescia

Serena, Venus, Masha, Kim, Elena D. , Vika, Petkorazzi, Polona, Gisela, Vesnina, Jovanovski, Rybarikova, Marino, Regi Kulikova, CoCo, Pivovarova, Dokic, Molik, Minella, Martic, Manasieva, Watson, Lisicki, Tomljanovic, Diyas, Begu, Pliskovas, Sacha Jones, Hogenkamp, Kasia Piter, Kichenok twins
Italian power is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 05:12 PM   #7
country flag Litotes

Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Tornado Ali Black and Hurricane Tyra Black

Storm Sanders
Any relation to Cara Black?
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 05:18 PM   #8
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Any relation to Cara Black?
No, unlike Cara these sisters are actually black.

I don't know how parents can give their children such ridiculous names.
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 05:24 PM   #9
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Tornado is a nickname. Her given name is Alicia.

Hurricane is a given name though.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 05:49 PM   #10
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Tornado is a nickname.
Are you sure? I've seen others say that it's a nickname but her official tournament listings use that name. Either way it's kinda cool.
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 05:52 PM   #11
country flag pov

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_P View Post
I don't know how parents can give their children such ridiculous names.
I think that about some names. But then again they only sound ridiculous because they're not common. What I do cringe at is when people come up with some weird spelling for a common name. That and prefixing "Le" and "De" as a way to form a name.
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 05:52 PM   #12
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

How many times is this thread going to be made?
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 06:00 PM   #13
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Tornado is a nickname. Her given name is Alicia.

Hurricane is a given name though.
really? every official listing i've found has tornado as her first name
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 06:03 PM   #14
country flag pov

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
How many times is this thread going to be made?
Are there prizes for the correct answer?
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 06:30 PM   #15
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute

Tornado is a nickname, but she is using it from the start.
It's a slightly exotic variation on some names of players, Conchita Martínez is really Concepción Martínez, but she used Conchita from the begining of her career, and there's a lot of examples.

Tornado is doing well in the qualification draw, Frenkel who was born in 98 too, scored a great win today. USA has a good generation of girls born in 1998
jj74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote