Early entries ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:20 PM   #1
country flag Paris75

Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute
Early entries !

The tournament's website is-2008.com will announce on the 30th of January the first players who commited to play in this tourmament. Does anyone has already some infos concerning the players who're on the list ?
Only a very few players are used to coming here every year, I really doubt Mauresmo and Jankovic will play here again... Maybe Vaidisova who is in the wallpaper of the tournament's website (but it was also the case last year while she didn't play...)
Paris75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2008, 05:12 PM   #2
country flag Paris75

Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Early entries !

Marion Bartoli and Tatiana Golovin are leading the list!
Bondarenko sisters, Sugiyama, Srebotnik, Mirza complete the field.
According to the tournament's website, Jankovic is very likely to play there too.
A nice field ! and like every year, I'm sure some great players will ask for a wild card a few weeks before the event. (Mauresmo and Li in 2007 , Schnyder in 2006)
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 09:39 AM   #3
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute

Anabel Medina?

she would be here to defend her title.and play her where she plays the best
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 04:51 PM   #4
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

sprem?
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #5
country flag Paris75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medina View Post
Anabel Medina?

she would be here to defend her title.and play her where she plays the best
yes she is here
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 08:14 PM   #6
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Bondarenko sisters always plays in Istanbul rather than Strasbourg. For that reason They will withdraw surely from here.
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #7
country flag Paris75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenisci View Post
Bondarenko sisters always plays in Istanbul rather than Strasbourg. For that reason They will withdraw surely from here.
It's what I thought at first but maybe they'll change there plans ...
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:39 AM   #8
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane may play here, too
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 01:06 PM   #9
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

cibulkova hantuchova and vaidisova??
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #10
country flag Paris75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenisci View Post
Aravane may play here, too
Why do you say that ? Last year she played in Istanbul. Would be great though if she came here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouf View Post
cibulkova hantuchova and vaidisova??
The list will come out on april 10. So, I guess, we have to wait...
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 03:24 PM   #11
country flag xiaoyangmie

xiaoyangmie is a glorious beacon of light xiaoyangmie is a glorious beacon of light xiaoyangmie is a glorious beacon of light xiaoyangmie is a glorious beacon of light xiaoyangmie is a glorious beacon of light xiaoyangmie is a glorious beacon of light xiaoyangmie is a glorious beacon of light xiaoyangmie is a glorious beacon of light xiaoyangmie is a glorious beacon of light xiaoyangmie is a glorious beacon of light xiaoyangmie is a glorious beacon of light

Chinese players,please!thank you!
xiaoyangmie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 08:21 AM   #12
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
Originally Posted by strastib View Post
Why do you say that ? Last year she played in Istanbul. Would be great though if she came here!
She is French, so It is very likely that she will play here. But last year, she made a good debut in Istanbul, upsetting Venus Williams and Maria Sharapova in a row. It is also possible that she may defend her points, as well
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 07:20 PM   #13
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

when the list are out?
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 08:30 PM   #14
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wllm_2 View Post
when the list are out?
Tomorrow I think
I guess Pitu and Anabel are here
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 09:03 AM   #15
country flag Paris75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juarito View Post
Tomorrow I think
I guess Pitu and Anabel are here
Unfortunately we will have to wait a little bit more, the list will be out the 18th April (according to the tournament's director)
Anabel will play here.