Ivanovic livestream? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2008, 06:45 AM   #1
country flag mrtybrodur30

mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light
Ivanovic livestream?

anyone know any links to a live stream for the Ivanovic match? im in the u.s. and espn is choosing to play the blake game instead!! anyways thanks for looking!
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2008, 07:42 AM   #2
country flag Sagacious

Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ivanovic livestream?

Did you try TVU-Player?
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 08:25 AM   #3

mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light mrtybrodur30 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagacious View Post
Did you try TVU-Player?
ill try it. you know what channel its on.
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 08:48 AM   #4
country flag CanIGetAWhat
♥ All-American Reject

CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtybrodur30 View Post
ill try it. you know what channel its on.
It should be on StarSports, but I can't find it anywhere on TVUPlayer.

CanIGetAWhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 09:01 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIGetaWhat View Post
It should be on StarSports, but I can't find it anywhere on TVUPlayer.
yeah same here
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 09:07 AM   #6
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

http://www.tvlizer.com/
sports, eurosport france, but the quality really blows and sound is off.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:32 PM   #7
country flag Sagacious

Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks jonny
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 01:07 AM   #8
country flag Mic-190286

Mic-190286 is a splendid one to behold Mic-190286 is a splendid one to behold Mic-190286 is a splendid one to behold Mic-190286 is a splendid one to behold Mic-190286 is a splendid one to behold Mic-190286 is a splendid one to behold Mic-190286 is a splendid one to behold Mic-190286 is a splendid one to behold Mic-190286 is a splendid one to behold Mic-190286 is a splendid one to behold Mic-190286 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
http://www.tvlizer.com/
sports, eurosport france, but the quality really blows and sound is off.
that ESPN link was showing tennis at the start of the tournament but not now

It seems star sports has been totally dismantled.