2015 PAW Ranking & Race - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2014, 04:52 AM   #1
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of
2015 PAW Ranking & Race

Rules for calculation of a ranking
Quote:
Entry Ranking

16 scores count from:-
8 mandatory tournaments (4 GS's plus IW, Miami, Madrid & Beijing)
plus the best 8 other tournaments.

Race Ranking

Scores are accumulated from every week throughout the season, so if a player plays 25 tournaments, then all 25 scores will count.

Tie-Break

In case several players have the same number of points in the final League Table, the following rules will be used to determine their final ranking:-

1. The greater number of won picks.
new -> 2. The smaller number of lost picks.
3. If there is still a tie, the players will remain on a leash.

Leaders of the season 2015
Code:

Week   Date      Number 1    Number 2    Number 3   
   1   jan 5-11  kondrashov  Barlos      bgbgbg

Last edited by purtov : Nov 25th, 2014 at 03:21 PM.
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2014, 09:42 PM   #2
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2015 PAW Ranking & Race

purtov, As agreed by the members of the PAW Board, please amend the above Tie-Break rule back to the existing Tie-Break rule so that there is no confusion to the managers and players into the future. Thanks.
sdtoot is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2014, 11:02 AM   #3
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtoot View Post
purtov, As agreed by the members of the PAW Board, please amend the above Tie-Break rule back to the existing Tie-Break rule so that there is no confusion to the managers and players into the future. Thanks.
As far as I know, PAW Board has not taken a decision. We must vote.
Old Nov 21st, 2014, 04:01 PM   #4
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purtov View Post
As far as I know, PAW Board has not taken a decision. We must vote.
Therefore, please deleted the above Tie-Break rule until it has been accepted as an agreed rule change by the PAW Board. In the meantime, please feel to pm the other PAW Board members with your justification for the above rule change so that we can vote on it.
sdtoot is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2014, 05:03 AM   #5
country flag purtov

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtoot View Post
Therefore, please deleted the above Tie-Break rule until it has been accepted as an agreed rule change by the PAW Board. In the meantime, please feel to pm the other PAW Board members with your justification for the above rule change so that we can vote on it.
Why PM? Does the Board have secrets from players?
I vote right here:
Quote:
You agree to change the rules TB as in post 1?

Yes

Last edited by purtov : Nov 25th, 2014 at 03:23 PM.
Old Nov 25th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #6
country flag purtov

Other Board members says NO. I remove my offer.