Chat thread for Shahar fans - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2008, 06:59 PM   #91
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

So you caused Justine loss
just kidding

Roger can't believe he lost
ugh..

Yeah, I agree. I still enjoyed the match though

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2008, 09:09 PM   #92
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post

But knowles and his partner are great too..

Btw, Hello Ronim What's your name?
Quite surprisingly "Roni"
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 09:26 PM   #93
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post

By the way, in last two sets, it was really pathetic watching Shahar play, and making those many mistakes near the net.
The only positive aspect of it is the knowledge that she, as a top 20 player, has so much more she can improve. If she will, the sky is the limit for her.
I was very impressed about Azarenka's level.
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:12 AM   #94
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

Her level dropped too after the 1st set. It is clear though that she'll be a top 10 player before Shahar.

Last edited by Archer16 : Jan 26th, 2008 at 03:39 AM.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 07:34 AM   #95
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you caused Justine loss
just kidding

Roger can't believe he lost
ugh..

lol it's ok,... My friend accused me of that too...
I couldn't believe Roger lost too! And in straights!!!
I hate Djokovic..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronim1 View Post
Quite surprisingly "Roni"
Shalom Roni
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer16 View Post
Her level dropped too after the 1st set. It is clear though that she'll be a top 10 player before Shahar.
I don't think so though.. (Your'e talking about Azarenka right?)
I don't see her winning against many top 10 players..

Quote:
By the way, in last two sets, it was really pathetic watching Shahar play, and making those many mistakes near the net.
The only positive aspect of it is the knowledge that she, as a top 20 player, has so much more she can improve. If she will, the sky is the limit for her.
Agree with all.

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:31 AM   #96

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've seen Shahar play this pathetic in doubles at least 3 times (every time i watced), and yet she kicked ass in singles. I've learned that doubles just doesn't suit her, but don't think it says anything about the singles. its ok though, I got that shock seeing her play doubles for the first time
I still think her backhand and forehand was good at the end when she stayed back she was in charge of the 1-5 comeback.. I could see in the third set why she and alona ranked so high in singles.

Net play just isn't her thing yet, but all 4 (maybe except vika) were not good at the net, and actually that what made it fun to watch for me. Shahar was the worst though, I agree.

I don't think shahar got any business going to the net in the singles matches. she is short, don't have long reach, net play just doesn't suit her so I'm not surprised she is so bad at it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer16 View Post
Nah, she will be after Shahar

******** Survivor
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:34 AM   #97

Andyonni

roni, you avatar is hilarious what does it say in the text?

******** Survivor

Last edited by Meteor Shower : Jan 26th, 2008 at 09:40 AM.
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:43 AM   #98

Does anybody here watch Matzalzelim?
Here is a parody about it in bip
http://www.keshet-tv.com/BipVideo/lo...d=4209&lv=2819
show 64 click מצלצלים להדר לוי

******** Survivor
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #99
country flag ronim1

Quote:
Andyonni

roni, you avatar is hilarious what does it say in the text?
Thanks. I'm sahmed to say that I have no Idea.
I'll have to check with my PC at home (I'm at work now),
and see if i still have the picture. If yes I'll enlarge it and tell you.

If you loved this one, look me up in the MTF.

"I don't think shahar got any business going to the net in the singles matches. she is short, don't have long reach, net play just doesn't suit her so I'm not surprised she is so bad at it.."

I disagree here. If Shahare wants to do the next big step, she must learn how to put more variations into her game. It's not enough anymore just to bang arround from tha baseline. Without improving her serves and her net play I don't see her in the top 10.

Not that I'm complaining about her present status.
2009 Winner Tipping:
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 01:21 PM   #100
country flag ronim1

Please help me out here. How do I use the "multy-quote" option?
2009 Winner Tipping:
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 02:10 PM   #101

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

רוני- אתה לוחץ על אופציה של המולטי קווט בכל פוסט שאותו אתה רוצה לצטט ואז לוחץ על ריפליי, כפתור התגובה הרגיל

מחר בגרות במתמטיקה

Old Jan 28th, 2008, 11:52 AM   #102

hope you are doing well in the bagrut

******** Survivor
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 05:56 PM   #103

Quote:
hope you are doing well in the bagrut
Thanks but I did bad.. Very bad..
I think I'll get 30

Old Jan 28th, 2008, 07:28 PM   #104

bad days happen

better luck in the second test
do you have any more bagruiot or you are free now?

******** Survivor
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 07:36 PM   #105

Quote:
bad days happen

better luck in the second test
do you have any more bagruiot or you are free now?
There is no "moed b" for a winter bagrut in Math.. So I'll have to do it again in the summer, with a different "mikud"..
Now I don't have anymore bagruyot until the summer (Cant wait...)
But I must say it's suh a shame that I failed in 005 since it's supposed to be the easiest for 5 units

At lkeast I'm free now..