Chat thread for Shahar fans - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2008, 10:46 PM   #61
country flag Lisbeth

Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
Did you end up watching her Jane?
Yes but only for a few points. She was on Court 19 which is really far from Rod laver Arena so by the time I got there and waited for the match to start I had to head back to where I'd agreed to meet my friends. Her dress looked very summery and nice ... unlike quite a few we could mention
She's up against the young Aussie Jess Moore today - I hate it when two players I like play each other early (although on the other hand I get to be happy with either result ) but I'll be cheering for Shahar so I guess I really am her fan now
Lisbeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2008, 02:20 PM   #62
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...raanana&page=3

Its so funny to look back at my posts, its so typical I would write those things

Castano is really a fighter, she fights for every point and use the angle to subtitute the lack of power, I really like that because it shows you don't have to blast the ball to win, just like Anna proved in her carreer

Oh, חופשות מתכונת, it was not that long ago but its seems like in a totally different lifetime now. I can't imagine myself anymore sitting in school, even although I'm at uni.

Oh, I hated the sport bagrut! I could have done so much better, but oh well.
Good luck
I read your refports
I think it's really cool watching a player when she just starts her carrer and after a while she makes her breakthrough
I'm so jealous of those who soaw Henin and Clijsters when they were here for a future in 1995 or 1994..
Of course back then I had no idea what tennis was

I hate the sport bagrut too.
I did really bad today! My best result of the day was on 2km runnig and even that was shitty

Or, Patty lost
I really had a feeling she would lose.. I was so happy when I saw she was leading 6:4 3:0, and after Henin won her match I went back to sleep and I thought she would win the 3rd.. How did she lost to that clown?.. Patty
It was stupid waking up last night.. Patty and Dudi lost and Justine played like shit

And look at this AO! The seeds lose one afyter another.. yesterday.. And today Patty, Golovin, Bammer.. Wow!!!

At least Shahar and Andyony won
I hope Shahar's next match will be on eurosport!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #63
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Patty sadly I got used to those loses
Justine play crap too
Hopefully today will be better
2 hours until matches start, I have absolutely no hours to sleep

Oh, I always thought too how cool it must have been to see Henin or Clijsters when they were here at Israel.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 03:22 PM   #64

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Patty sadly I got used to those loses
Justine play crap too
Hopefully today will be better
2 hours until matches start, I have absolutely no hours to sleep

Oh, I always thought too how cool it must have been to see Henin or Clijsters when they were here at Israel.

I didn't wake up last night.. I had a friend and it's the less interesting section for me..
This night I'll wake up for sure.. Justine in 2:00 am and staright after Jelena J and after that, in MCA, Shahar will play.. I have to go to bed very early today..Those matches will take all night..
Were you wake last night?

Old Jan 17th, 2008, 06:01 PM   #65

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I watched Venus-Pin, and then the first set of Roger-Fabrice
In the morning before uni I saw some of Nalby match

If you don't like Roger and David you didn't miss that much
Today will be much better

Sabine keeps winning

******** Survivor
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 06:28 PM   #66

Quote:
Yeah, I watched Venus-Pin, and then the first set of Roger-Fabrice
In the morning before uni I saw some of Nalby match

If you don't like Roger and David you didn't miss that much
Today will be much better

Sabine keeps winning
Will you be awake this night too?
If you want we can chat

I typed the Roger match, I've heard it was quite entertaining even the score, so I'll watch it when I'll have time
Unfortunatlly, I don't have the Nalby match, he's one opf my faves, but I'm glad he won, next match against Ferrero, should be a good one!

I saw about Sbine win.. Wow! That's great achievemnt for her! 3rd round of grand slam! I fhe's not against pone of my faves (And I think she's not..) so I really want her to reach the 4th!
She's deffinitelly the one of the surprises in this tourney!
I hope I'll watch a match of her soon.

Or, I have a question, how do you study?
(I mean, you're uni doesn't strike?)

Good night

Old Jan 18th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #67

We strike (not anymore I guess), but only partly.
Half of the courses still take place.

Shahar what a performance

Clearly not in the mood for chat, but i'll regroup later today
I'm staying out of GM in the next year or so

******** Survivor
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 06:07 PM   #68

Justine still play like crap too

I need my faves that are still in it to regroup!

******** Survivor
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 08:32 AM   #69

Quote:
We strike (not anymore I guess), but only partly.
Half of the courses still take place.

Shahar what a performance

Clearly not in the mood for chat, but i'll regroup later today
I'm staying out of GM in the next year or so
Wow, I really feel sorry for the students now.
It was stupid desicion! Doing now 2 semesters in a row it's horrible and I guess you know it better than me
And how do they think the students will have time to work too?..
I hope you'll do well!

Quote:
Justine still play like crap too

I need my faves that are still in it to regroup!

I really hope they'll regroup soon..
OMG Aga beat Kuzzy! Yay! I saw the match, not geat tennis from both and Kuzzy also had many mistakes (She even missed 2 easy smashes like some club player- smashed them to her own court..)
But Aga won!
It's her second GS in a row where she beats in the 3rd round the (Russian) second seed
And Chakky is out too! The 1st set was horrible...The second Maria just out played her, she played amazing, and the 3rd I didn't see..

Old Jan 19th, 2008, 11:08 AM   #70

Yeah, students haven't had a vacation for about two years in a row.
Although those strikes are one big vacation sometimes
worse thing like you said, that they leave you with no information so you can't work or travel somewhere in those two years.
but its over now, so I gotta study seriously which means not much wtaworld for me anymore

I saw the first of Maria-Ana and gave up
Roger thank god he won it!

to check how Sabine did

******** Survivor
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 12:50 PM   #71

אבל אם למדת חלק מזמן במשך השביתה, אז עדיין כל ההחזרי ימודים יחולו גם עליכם?

The first set in Aana-Maria was really awful, error, error, error.. But I studied so I continued to watch..
Wow.. That Federer match...
I like this AO so far, even Patty and Shahar had early exits.. There are sooo many surprises! No seed is safe here! Even not Federer apparentelly..

Sabine didn't play last night, it was raining so all the matches, exapt those which were in Rod Laver or Vodafone were postponed to tommorow.
I hope she'll beat Caroline

So Hewitt's match will be tommorow?

Old Jan 19th, 2008, 04:44 PM   #72

לא.. עדיין לא ברור איך ההחזרים יעבדו אבל יהיו לנו מבחנים במקצועות שכן התקיימו, זה לא שביטלו את הסמסטר.

Yeah, I know about the seeds. I really like this AO, really high quality matches!
I hope the rain was a one time thing, and won't delay play too much.

******** Survivor
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 03:57 PM   #73

Quote:
לא.. עדיין לא ברור איך ההחזרים יעבדו אבל יהיו לנו מבחנים במקצועות שכן התקיימו, זה לא שביטלו את הסמסטר.

Yeah, I know about the seeds. I really like this AO, really high quality matches!
I hope the rain was a one time thing, and won't delay play too much.
בהצלחה!
מקווה שהיומיים הראשונים עברו בקלות

איזה משחקים יש בנשים הלילה! ינקוביץ'-סרינה והנין-שרפאובה!
לפי החתימה אתה בטח מבין בעד מי אני..
אבל אני לא יכולה לקום- מחר מתכונת במתמטיקה (שיהיה לי מזל אם אני יעבור בכלל..המצב רע.)
ואו, שחר ברבע של הזוגות! ראית את המשחק?

Old Jan 21st, 2008, 08:01 PM   #74

לא, הייתי בשיעור באותו זמן
שמעתי שזה היה משודר. באסה.

בהצלחה במתכונת מחר! קחי את הזמן, לפי מה שאני זוכר מהמתכונות בתיכון לא חסר, אל תמהרי להגיש והכי חשוב בלי פאניקה!
אני אעודד את ז'סטין בשבילך
ואת סרינה
(מה אני אעשה? היא תהרוג אותי )

how did we move into hebrew?

******** Survivor
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:19 PM   #75

Quote:
לא, הייתי בשיעור באותו זמן
שמעתי שזה היה משודר. באסה.

בהצלחה במתכונת מחר! קחי את הזמן, לפי מה שאני זוכר מהמתכונות בתיכון לא חסר, אל תמהרי להגיש והכי חשוב בלי פאניקה!
אני אעודד את ז'סטין בשבילך
ואת סרינה
(מה אני אעשה? היא תהרוג אותי )

how did we move into hebrew?
בגלל עצלנות לחשוב על איך לכתוב דברים בשפה זרה
זהו, רק הבגרות עוד שבוע וזהו עם 05..
ותודה , נראה לי שהלך טוב דווקא!

Shahar in the doubles semis
But they're against Yan and Jheng right?
Tough one..
The match against Molik and Mirza-many breaks, rally from the baseline until someone surprises the girl in the net (And usually she misses )

WTF Justine?!!!

I followed that match from school, and when I saw she got a bagel I looked just like that one
And I heard her tactic was so stupid She should know how to play her after 8 matches!
About Serena-
I guess Jelena had the luck
Don't worry she won't kill you.. Her self maybe.. Or Jankovic-Have you seen the handshake?
I can't believe last night I had a feeling Justine would lose and Jelena would win and I even had a dream about it..
I never do 2 from 2.