Chat thread for Shahar fans - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Jan 13th, 2008, 08:28 PM   #46
country flag Lisbeth
 
Lisbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,432
Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
Hello Jane!

Must be fun living in Australia. Weather, beach, good tennis.
Do you like any other sports except tennis?
Yes it's pretty good. Of course mostly we just go to school/work like every other country but the weather is nice and it's great on our days off
I am also a big swimming fan. My username is for Lisbeth (Libby) Lenton who is an amazing Australian swimmer
I am going today I will be mainly watching the matches on centre court but will try to get out and see at least a bit of Shahar's match if I can so I can give her some encouragement cheers
Lisbeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Jan 14th, 2008, 12:01 PM   #47
country flag Meteor Shower
Senior Member
 
Meteor Shower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: .
Posts: 8,699
Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Cool, I know that australians really own the swimming sport.
We got decent swimmers too in Israel but no body is medal material.



Shahar in her new outfit. Amazing picture

Did you end up watching her Jane?
__________________
Queen of Asia.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 12:37 PM   #48
country flag *JR*
Senior Member
 
*JR*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Online
Posts: 33,396
*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
I don't know his name too!
I bet he's Patty

If you'll be a linesman in Serena's match, you can learn a new words that means "bitch"!
Just share them with me..
I want to be the umpire in Serena's match

The craigs one... Especially the one with Justine
The Justine one looks so real...

Congrats, I was happy too to find out the multi qoute
Roger.

What about U2? (No Bono jokes plz).
__________________
My current avatar is hot RT presenter Sophie Shevardnadze.

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 12:52 PM   #49
country flag Meteor Shower
Senior Member
 
Meteor Shower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: .
Posts: 8,699
Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
Roger.

What about U2? (No Bono jokes plz).
You know what, that make perfect sense, thinking about it

My name is Or, and my israeli friend is Neta You probably got that from previous posts, though.

Lets play a little game, where we write each day our faves success and hours of sleep (feel free to add more stuff)

So, first day of AO:
Fave count (women only) - 7/9 (78%)
Hours of sleep - 5

Now you made me listen to U2 - Elevation so thanks for that
__________________
Queen of Asia.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 03:47 PM   #50
country flag justine schnyder
Senior Member
 
justine schnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Israel
Posts: 21,137
justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
I played tennis today, it was fun

I was indifferent about Vika. She was pretty smart and good looking too, but on the other end her talk was so annoying, its like she was trying to make an impression of how a fakatza will sound. I hope she is not studying laws to become a lawyer, because honestly no jury will believe her just because of her fake voice

I will be up at 3-6AM too! maybe even from 2:45. We think exactly the same
Tennis is good
How often do you play?
How strange is read here the word "fakatza"!
I hate them though
I woke up to watch the matches!! I couldn't believe it!
I watched JJ's thriller, Davenport, Justine..
It was woirth it (Although I'm tierd now and I have a big exam tommorow.. )

But it was soooo cold!! I had 2 שמיכות פוך and it was still cold.. brrrr


Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
Wait, there isn't a jury in Israel right? its just the judge making the calls.
I got too much into Survivor
Just the judje making the calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
Roger.

What about U2? (No Bono jokes plz).
Hey Roger (Now I picture you as Federer lol)
I like U2
__________________
Henin, Schnyder, Jankovic, Aga Radwanska, Cornet


Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png

Last edited by justine schnyder : Jan 14th, 2008 at 04:10 PM.
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 04:01 PM   #51
country flag justine schnyder
Senior Member
 
justine schnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Israel
Posts: 21,137
justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
You know what, that make perfect sense, thinking about it

My name is Or, and my israeli friend is Neta You probably got that from previous posts, though.

Lets play a little game, where we write each day our faves success and hours of sleep (feel free to add more stuff)

So, first day of AO:
Fave count (women only) - 7/9 (78%)
Hours of sleep - 5

Now you made me listen to U2 - Elevation so thanks for that
Umm
Neta's faves: Shahar, Patty (Roger ) , Justine, Jelena, Tzipi and I like Momo, Vera Z and Tati too so.. 6/8!
Almost all my faves are in this section! All exapt Aga and Evgenia


Oh, and Dudi and Stan won too but they're not women
__________________
Henin, Schnyder, Jankovic, Aga Radwanska, Cornet


Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png

Last edited by justine schnyder : Jan 14th, 2008 at 04:09 PM.
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 05:08 PM   #52
country flag *JR*
Senior Member
 
*JR*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Online
Posts: 33,396
*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

I don't really have faves, IC this "game" as more of a business. (That's why I dislike the Strange Suissie, as she's Hoffy's enabler and source of access to potential new victims. Meghann to some extent too, as she fulfills that role for Rafael Fuck de Mora). Other than the Cuckoo's Competitive matches (probably starting with Momo in R3) I'm more interested this week in how "Jennifer II" (Sesil) does in the 25K in Arizona.

Laila Tov

Oh, watch out for Moshe Katsav. As Putin said a year ago: "He's a mighty man".
__________________
My current avatar is hot RT presenter Sophie Shevardnadze.

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 05:30 PM   #53
country flag Meteor Shower
Senior Member
 
Meteor Shower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: .
Posts: 8,699
Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Tennis is good
How often do you play?
How strange is read here the word "fakatza"!
I hate them though
I woke up to watch the matches!! I couldn't believe it!
I watched JJ's thriller, Davenport, Justine..
It was woirth it (Although I'm tierd now and I have a big exam tommorow.. )

But it was soooo cold!! I had 2 שמיכות פוך and it was still cold.. brrrr
I play once a week. Not alot but thats good enough for me I had a good practice!
I watched all of those matches too + a little bit of Serena match.
Damn! She is so powerful its unreal
I had one blanket and I was cold too, so I had a training on and fell asleep with it
Good luck with the exam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Umm
Neta's faves: Shahar, Patty (Roger ) , Justine, Jelena, Tzipi and I like Momo, Vera Z and Tati too so.. 6/8!
Almost all my faves are in this section! All exapt Aga and Evgenia


Oh, and Dudi and Stan won too but they're not women
You forgot the sleeping hours! Don't make me call Serena
Oh should I start listing my faves?
Shahar, Tzipi, Ai, Justine, Patty, Lindsay, Emelie (Loit), Elena, and Vika.
Dudi
The order of play seems kinda boring for today

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
I don't really have faves, IC this "game" as more of a business. (That's why I dislike the Strange Suissie, as she's Hoffy's enabler and source of access to potential new victims. Meghann to some extent too, as she fulfills that role for Rafael Fuck de Mora). Other than the Cuckoo's Competitive matches (probably starting with Momo in R3) I'm more interested this week in how "Jennifer II" (Sesil) does in the 25K in Arizona.

Laila Tov

Oh, watch out for Moshe Katsav. As Putin said a year ago: "He's a mighty man".
When you watch a tennis match, you don't have any feel of favorism towards a player? Like you really want her to win? I don't think looking tennis as a business is a good perspective because thats not at all whats this sport is about. You are missing out on alot of fun!

"Layla" tov

Moshe Katsav, emberasment to the state of Israel.
I heard this very interesting idea of taking every man who raped a woman and in addition of locking him up cut his penis
I wouldn't cry if that did happen in reality.
__________________
Queen of Asia.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 07:12 PM   #54
country flag justine schnyder
Senior Member
 
justine schnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Israel
Posts: 21,137
justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
I don't really have faves, IC this "game" as more of a business. (That's why I dislike the Strange Suissie, as she's Hoffy's enabler and source of access to potential new victims. Meghann to some extent too, as she fulfills that role for Rafael Fuck de Mora). Other than the Cuckoo's Competitive matches (probably starting with Momo in R3) I'm more interested this week in how "Jennifer II" (Sesil) does in the 25K in Arizona.

Laila Tov

Oh, watch out for Moshe Katsav. As Putin said a year ago: "He's a mighty man".
Sesil is a doper. I hate her.
But don't you like the game? Like Or wrote, don't you want some player top win when you watcha match?
What is your job? (I'm still not sure I know why you hate Patty so much but I guess you have your reasons..)

Moshe Katsav
Stupid guy..

(I still rememmber his "Arutz 2" speach )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
I play once a week. Not alot but thats good enough for me I had a good practice!
I watched all of those matches too + a little bit of Serena match.
Damn! She is so powerful its unreal
I had one blanket and I was cold too, so I had a training on and fell asleep with it
Good luck with the exam!

In wendesday it will be over.. Hopefully..
Good for you! (The practice )
And thanks.. I'll need it
(Math )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
You forgot the sleeping hours! Don't make me call Serena
Oh should I start listing my faves?
Shahar, Tzipi, Ai, Justine, Patty, Lindsay, Emelie (Loit), Elena, and Vika.
Dudi
The order of play seems kinda boring for today

Serena
I like Ai too, I was sure she'd win today becuase Vera was injured.. I want her to back to her old shape (Ai)
Wow, Eranni was sooooo annoying! Her "grunts" (Which were actually shouts) and her screaming after each point.. How Lindsay could stand it?! Well, it's a good preperation for a match against Sharapova..
(I want Lindsay to win, but I don't think she has a chance after the way she played today..)
Yeah, tommorow there's not much interesting matches..
Only Evgenya and Safin ( )
The interesting section was yesterday/today..
__________________
Henin, Schnyder, Jankovic, Aga Radwanska, Cornet


Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 07:12 PM   #55
country flag justine schnyder
Senior Member
 
justine schnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Israel
Posts: 21,137
justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
When you watch a tennis match, you don't have any feel of favorism towards a player? Like you really want her to win? I don't think looking tennis as a business is a good perspective because thats not at all whats this sport is about. You are missing out on alot of fun!

"Layla" tov

Moshe Katsav, emberasment to the state of Israel.
I heard this very interesting idea of taking every man who raped a woman and in addition of locking him up cut his penis
I wouldn't cry if that did happen in reality.

Agreed..!
__________________
Henin, Schnyder, Jankovic, Aga Radwanska, Cornet


Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 08:35 AM   #56
country flag Meteor Shower
Senior Member
 
Meteor Shower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: .
Posts: 8,699
Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
(Math )
I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Wow, Eranni was sooooo annoying! Her "grunts" (Which were actually shouts) and her screaming after each point.. How Lindsay could stand it?! Well, it's a good preperation for a match against Sharapova..
(I want Lindsay to win, but I don't think she has a chance after the way she played today..)
Yeah, tommorow there's not much interesting matches..
Only Evgenya and Safin ( )
The interesting section was yesterday/today..
It didn't bother too much, I was too busy listening to the amazing sound of Lindsay's raquet striking the ball You can just hear the perfection in some returns.

What a boring day! I slept soooooo much. Every time I woke up there were was some boring man tennis match. how about balancing it up a bit? Evgenia is completely losing it and gonna get bageled after having 2SPs. Meh, I'll cut her some slack this time.

Only interesting match I saw was Safin-Gulbis, watched it since the start of the third set and cheered for Gulbis like hell I like this guy, he got good game. I don't mind Safin, only his screaming at himself when Gulbis hit some awsome shot really annoyed me. and it was funny hearing the girls in the crowd screaming and drooling at him one day I'll find out why girls thinks he looks so good.
__________________
Queen of Asia.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 02:51 PM   #57
country flag justine schnyder
Senior Member
 
justine schnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Israel
Posts: 21,137
justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
I know



It didn't bother too much, I was too busy listening to the amazing sound of Lindsay's raquet striking the ball You can just hear the perfection in some returns.

What a boring day! I slept soooooo much. Every time I woke up there were was some boring man tennis match. how about balancing it up a bit? Evgenia is completely losing it and gonna get bageled after having 2SPs. Meh, I'll cut her some slack this time.

Only interesting match I saw was Safin-Gulbis, watched it since the start of the third set and cheered for Gulbis like hell I like this guy, he got good game. I don't mind Safin, only his screaming at himself when Gulbis hit some awsome shot really annoyed me. and it was funny hearing the girls in the crowd screaming and drooling at him one day I'll find out why girls thinks he looks so good.



Safin is hot. What can I do? Even my friend who don't care about tennis (אבל מבינות לא רע בכלל כי אני חופרת להן המוןןן) like Safin
Her crazyness
Gulbis has good game too, but I wanted Safin to win.. He really need to have some wins imo.

Boring matches, but how many upsets!!!!!!
Safina (WTF??), Szavay (Thank god, I just want to see what her
bandwagoners have to say..), Bartoli (Well, it's Bartoli, does it count an an upset?..)
and More..
Wow!

When Genia played I was in the libarary so I followed a bit.. I saw she broke at 5:3 and I know she was 6:5 up
I hope her next tourny will be better..

Tommorow Lindsay-Sharapova..
I hope Lindsay will kick her ass, but I don't think it's gonna happen..
And in 2am (Oour time) Patty, Justine and Dudi will play!
I'll wake up for it.. But I'll have to go back to bed after because I have "ot kosher" tommorow.. (Do you know what it is?)

I think I'll have a low grade in the exam
I'll know in few days..
__________________
Henin, Schnyder, Jankovic, Aga Radwanska, Cornet


Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 04:42 PM   #58
country flag Meteor Shower
Senior Member
 
Meteor Shower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: .
Posts: 8,699
Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Math test really suck. Hopefully you'll get an higher grade than you expect

Who did you mean by her crazyness? Safin? lol.
I don't see what the big deal is about him but whatever not my job to judge.


Sabine Lisicki first player I ever saw live, I've always cheered for her
I knew she could upset Safina!
Catalina Castano Didn't see this one coming at all! Amazing win
Agnes Szavay what is wrong with her this year?
I'm not a bandwagoner, I liked her since seeing her for the first time in Budapest before her amazing results
I wish I could see all this matches (well, maybe except Agnes one)


I am not sure what ot kosher means? I think I heard about it once, but no idea what it means.
I'll wake up for sure for Lindsay - Sharapova, go Lindsay

I hope to follow Shahar's match before I have to go to uni!
__________________
Queen of Asia.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 05:06 PM   #59
country flag justine schnyder
Senior Member
 
justine schnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Israel
Posts: 21,137
justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
Math test really suck. Hopefully you'll get an higher grade than you expect

Who did you mean by her crazyness? Safin? lol.
I don't see what the big deal is about him but whatever not my job to judge.


Sabine Lisicki first player I ever saw live, I've always cheered for her
I knew she could upset Safina!
Catalina Castano Didn't see this one coming at all! Amazing win
Agnes Szavay what is wrong with her this year?
I'm not a bandwagoner, I liked her since seeing her for the first time in Budapest before her amazing results
I wish I could see all this matches (well, maybe except Agnes one)


I am not sure what ot kosher means? I think I heard about it once, but no idea what it means.
I'll wake up for sure for Lindsay - Sharapova, go Lindsay

I hope to follow Shahar's match before I have to go to uni!
I hope so too

I meant Safin crazyness lol
I think it's ok you don't understand why we girls like him so much

When do you saw Sabine live??
She's young right?
I actually thought Safina got a very easy 1st round! What do you know about Sabine? How she plays?

About Castano-That one I didn't see coming at all too! Her preperation was losing 2 matches to players outside of the top 200..

But I don't liken Safarova too, so I don't really care, but it's very very surprising, anf for Szavay too. When I saw the result in her match in the morning I was.. WTF?
Maybe she's carrying an injury or the players know her better now..
I won't see Lindsay-Sharapova, I'll be in school.. Damn, I wish I could skip tommorow! So many good matches!
But on Monday I'll have a day off-חופשת מתכונת
But I think it's the bottom half that day

Ot Hakosher it's the bagrut in sports..
We are being tested in 2km running, כפיפות בטן ומתח..
I hope I'll do good atleast on that
__________________
Henin, Schnyder, Jankovic, Aga Radwanska, Cornet


Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 06:37 PM   #60
country flag Meteor Shower
Senior Member
 
Meteor Shower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: .
Posts: 8,699
Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...raanana&page=3

Its so funny to look back at my posts, its so typical I would write those things

Castano is really a fighter, she fights for every point and use the angle to subtitute the lack of power, I really like that because it shows you don't have to blast the ball to win, just like Anna proved in her carreer

Oh, חופשות מתכונת, it was not that long ago but its seems like in a totally different lifetime now. I can't imagine myself anymore sitting in school, even although I'm at uni.

Oh, I hated the sport bagrut! I could have done so much better, but oh well.
Good luck
__________________
Queen of Asia.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios