Chat thread for Shahar fans - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:12 AM   #391
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

so about the finals.. everything has been said, but here is my opinion anyway..
WTA: it's becoming a joke. word number1 defeating no.2 3 and 0 in less than an hour. This match was so disappointing, Safina just had no idea what do. She's an aggressive player, that's all she can do, that's her game, and when she faces someone who does it better than her, she's cluless because it's not like she can turn into good defense play or something. Plus, she double faulted as if she was a girl in an area tourny tsafon (sorry I had to )
The main problem is, that this is how the tour looks lie now, 3/4 of the players are all the same, same aggressive and ballbashing game, losing to player/s (serena and Venus)who play whenever they want and not committed to the tour 100%, and they are the girls who win all the majors..Thank god for Suarrez Navarro who played such a good tennis against Venus. She won it without being a ballbasher.

About the men final..
Omg
We had 4 sets of brilliant tennis, about the 5th set I'm not going to talk.. the gazillion UE's that Roger hit speak for them selves..
But TBH, Roger could've and should've won it in three sets..
In the first set he led by a break and I think he also had bp's in 5 all,in the 3rd he had plenty of bp's during the sets, especially in 5 all..And then he double faulted in the SP
It was his match to win. He's a better tennis than Nadal, and damn it's so frustrating to lose to a player you're better than him just because he beats you in the mental section..
Once again, like in all of their matches that Roger lost (except the RG last final..) it was all about Roger not taking his chances.. Nadal played great yeah, but Roger was better. Except in the important points (such as bp's, sp's..)
The thing is, that if anyone still thought 2009 would be the year to win RG... It's not going to happen.. He can't beat Nadal even if Nadal would come on a wheel chail to the match. So if he can't beat him in an hard courts slam final, how would he do it n a clay slam final?

The ceremony It was so sad.. "it's killing me"
It killed us too
Btw, Rod Laver him self said he wanted to give the thropy to Roger..

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 07:46 PM   #392
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't even get to see the match
I don't have too much to comment, but its just agonizing. I'm gonna read your responses later but i have the same feeling (well except serena winning) just sucks

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 04:48 PM   #393
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

With all the injuries and the absence of the crowd, this Davis tie in Sweden has turned out to be a dream draw for the Israeli team. There are better teams than both in the zonal groups
I'm still 100% for our team despite Dudi being an idiot.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 04:54 PM   #394

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

I'd think so too, but since we're playing with Hadad, and Johansson can beat both Levy and Sela..

Old Mar 7th, 2009, 05:17 AM   #395
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

After today's matches, it's impossible to say who can beat who...
The problem is that given that the remaining singles matches are 50-50, Andy can't beat the solid Swede pair on his own and with Hadad the odds are definitely against us. It wasn't as if he was ever a top-50 player like Vinciguerra who undoubtedly did not look like someone who hasn't played a competitive match in two and a half years.

BTW I saw little of the first match, then a rerun of the second without any information about the score. I thought I'll be going to sleep after that - not going to happen any time soon I guess (where is the smiley for a heart attack? ).
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 07:37 AM   #396

Wow yeah the singles match were really really *heartattack*
really sad for Harel, that call in 6 all definitely made him losing it. That ball was really in. and through out this match he suffered from bad calls against him. I just hope he would be a bit more mentally strong
However, I think Ran or anyone else has to do something about what was going on there, those calls were absolutely ridiculous.
Dudi.. Holly shit.. I really though he'd end up losing it. I'm glad he made it 1 all, from 0-2 down we wouldn't have had any chance to win this tiwe.
I guess at the end if this day it's going to be 2-1 for the Swedes

Old Mar 8th, 2009, 08:37 PM   #397
country flag Archer16

Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for Harel and our team, they really deserved it He's been through so much in the last few years, I couldn't bear to see another Greek tragedy unfolding, but he came through. All credit to him for saving those 3 BPs at 4-4 (one) and 5-5 (two) in the 5th after wasting so many of his own.
Not a good match by both players, but who cares?

Dudi (what a winner he is! now please grow up a little as a person...) wasn't the only one with moist eyes at the end of the match...
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 09:25 PM   #398

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

I saw lots of Harel match, such a painful match to watch I just had to change channel sometimes, but I'm so happy for him
Russia coming here, should be fun
Dudi great job on the two wins, but please play better on the tour, and yeah grow up too.

******** Survivor
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 11:46 AM   #399
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

You guys are talking a lot about Dudi has to grow up.
You forget that his temper is manly what keeps him up. He's a good player, but in a body which can't really produce what is necessary in today's tennis.
I really don't care about his off court behavior, I'm only interested in his tennis achievements.

Winning 5 times 5 setters in last ties tells a lot about his state of mind, which I really have to salute to.

This coming summer against the Russians will be a totally different ball game.

I'm not sure I even would like to watch it.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #400

You don't care about how we acts outside of the court?

I didn't enjoy seeing Sharapova killing Shahar, especially as I hate Maria.. with the Davis cup Israeli team i don't think it will bother me as much, although of course I'll cheer for them badly.

******** Survivor
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 06:44 PM   #401

Have no time to write a lot, but damn I'm so happy!!!
Such a great achievement!
I'm so happy for our team, always play with their heart and now they got their reward, and especially for Harel! After all those heartbreaking losses in DC now he's the hero! Well done Harel!!
WD team

And in 4 months... Safin!!!!!!

Old Mar 20th, 2009, 11:09 PM   #402
country flag Archer16

Bump:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....4&postcount=94

Funny coincidence - this was written after the '08 AO Final, and just as her former partner hits the top 10, Shahar makes another final for the first time since then, and ironically she might very well meet Azarenka there across the net.
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 12:25 AM   #403

Shame though as I'm not a fan of Azarenka's game

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:53 AM   #404
country flag Archer16

Ram and Mirnyi lost the final in a STB too, 12-14 (reminder: they saved 4 MPs in a STB in the opening round!)
They lead 6-1 3-1, lost five consecutive games, saved 4 MPs in the STB and had 3 of their own (9-8, 10-9, 12-11) before losing.
Overall there is not a single result in today's matches that I'm happy about. Haven't seen anything but it was Roger's fourth straight loss to Murray, and yet worse, I read that he played terribly in the decider (1-6) rather than Murray being great.

Last edited by Archer16 : Mar 22nd, 2009 at 03:59 AM.
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:29 AM   #405

Ugh, what an annoying day of tennis. Roger

******** Survivor