Chat thread for Shahar fans - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2008, 10:09 AM   #166
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post

Doha, Memphis, IW, Miami
I hope she can handle it..
Those are tourneys she usually plays well in.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2008, 11:04 AM   #167
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronim1 View Post
Those are tourneys she usually plays well in.
Yeah, but last year she didn't play in the Doha week.. So I hope it's not too much

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #168
country flag Ghoul123

Ghoul123 is a glorious beacon of light Ghoul123 is a glorious beacon of light Ghoul123 is a glorious beacon of light Ghoul123 is a glorious beacon of light Ghoul123 is a glorious beacon of light Ghoul123 is a glorious beacon of light Ghoul123 is a glorious beacon of light Ghoul123 is a glorious beacon of light Ghoul123 is a glorious beacon of light Ghoul123 is a glorious beacon of light Ghoul123 is a glorious beacon of light

It's Doha instead of Tokyo so it's pretty much the same (even though she lost in the first round of Tokyo last year..)
And she will have a week off between Memphis and IW.
I only hope the jetlag between Doha and Memphis won't cause problems...
Ghoul123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 05:25 PM   #169

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Ghoul123
Oh, I didn't know aboutn that week off.. Thanks
I hope the jetlag won't cause problems too..

Patty

Old Feb 15th, 2008, 06:21 PM   #170
country flag matanuriel

matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all

The problem is going to be the next few weeks for Shahar, she will have to gain some points in Doha in order to not make it ery hard for her to stay in the top 20 at Miami and IW. I don't see Shahar doing more than a Semi-final in Memphis, th lists could change but she is now seeded 3 with Venus and Golovin in front of her, and they are the much better indoors players. Plus you got Lindsay flouting around the draw, and Shahar really don't want to meet her in the early stages...

SERENA WILLIAMS~ANA IVANOVIC~NICOLE VAIDISOVA

TAMIRA PASZEK~AGNES SZAVAY~ALIZE CORNET

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
matanuriel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 06:57 AM   #171
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matanuriel View Post
The problem is going to be the next few weeks for Shahar, she will have to gain some points in Doha in order to not make it ery hard for her to stay in the top 20 at Miami and IW. I don't see Shahar doing more than a Semi-final in Memphis, th lists could change but she is now seeded 3 with Venus and Golovin in front of her, and they are the much better indoors players. Plus you got Lindsay flouting around the draw, and Shahar really don't want to meet her in the early stages...
I agree with you completely.
Indoors is her least successful environment to play in.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 04:18 AM   #172
country flag waratahsrock

waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute

The Doha draw is not looking too bad. Schiavone first up - which is very winnable. If she wants to break into that top 10 then she's gonna have to put in the hard yards in the indoor events. She's got the game to do it.
waratahsrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 02:25 PM   #173

I agree with you Nick
The draw is thpugh ofcourse but all the players there are great (All top 10 but Serena and Justine?)
and it could have been worse!
Good luck Shahar

Old Feb 20th, 2008, 05:50 PM   #174

At least Shahar and Aga made me happy today
Patty
מישהו ראה את העיתון ספורט של ידיעות היום? במדור הלוזר, היה כזה קטע שכאילו אולמרט התקשר לשחר אחרי שהיא ניצחה שלשום ואמר "ניצחנו מדינה ערבית".. חח

Old Feb 20th, 2008, 09:13 PM   #175
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Patty
I have a feeling she and Amelie start to think about the end..

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 07:43 AM   #176

Me too..
Their confidence is so low.. It's so sad to see players like them struggle like it..

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:17 PM   #177
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Doubles draw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) Peschke/Stubbs (CZE/AUS) vs Fujiwara/Nakamura (JPN/JPN)
Koryttseva/Uhlirova (UKR/CZE) vs Muller/Zahlavova Strycova (GER/CZE)
Rosolska/Sfar (POL/TUN) vs Dechy/Zvonareva (FRA/RUS)
Kirilenko/Raymond (RUS/USA) vs (8) Hantuchova/Sugiyama (SVK/JPN)

(4) Bondarenko/Bondarenko (UKR/UKR) vs Gajdosova/Stewart (SVK/AUS)
(WC) Kuznetsova/Mauresmo (RUS/FRA) vs Craybas/Jidkova (USA/RUS)
Daniilidou/Woehr (GRE/GER) vs Kudryavtseva/Voskoboeva (RUS/RUS)
Safina/Vesnina (RUS/RUS) vs (6) Peng/Sun (CHN/CHN)

(5) Dulko/Peer (ARG/ISR) vs Perebiynis/Voracova (UKR/CZE)
(WC) Oudin/Vandeweghe (USA/USA) vs Benesova/Radwanska (CZE/POL)
Hsieh/King (TPE/USA) vs Pennetta/Schiavone (ITA/ITA)
Garbin/Krajicek (ITA/NED) vs (3) Yan/Zheng (CHN/CHN)

(7) Mattek/Mirza (USA/IND) vs Jans/Navratilova (POL/CZE)
Poutchek/Rodionova (BLR/RUS) vs Haynes/Washington (USA/USA)
Medina Garrigues/Salerni (ESP/ARG) vs (WC) Fusano/Kops-Jones (USA/USA)
Loit/Tu (FRA/USA) vs (2) Chan/Chuang (TPE/TPE)
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 06:51 PM   #178

Shahar and Dulko in doubles
GL

Old Mar 12th, 2008, 09:22 PM   #179
country flag waratahsrock

waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting team.
I really hope Shahar manages to do well here, I reckon she has a chance of knocking Hantuchova out
waratahsrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 10:41 PM   #180
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

how have you guys (and girls ) been in the last couple of weeks?

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote