Chat thread for Shahar fans - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2008, 09:26 PM   #151
country flag waratahsrock

waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
I'll try.. But first I have to sae money for the little things, after that, I'll make the big money for trips.. (How? I don't know.. )

Oh.. Your'e from New Ziland? So going to AO must cost more money for you.. Have you ever went to Auckland (The tourniment) too?

Yea being from NZ makes things expensive - costing in excess of $2000 each year to go, but its well and truly worth it. This year came to $3,500 because of having to fly back for the final again!

I've been to Auckland city, but not the tennis tournament To be honest I don't think very highly of Auckland at all. I think the best of our country is all in the South Island. Fantastic scenery and the climate is a bit more stable.
waratahsrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2008, 09:28 PM   #152

waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
Yeah of course, and the pay was great. even too good in my opinion
It was really fun being a part (even if small one) of the tennis world, I got to meet some nice people and watch some israeli faves play. I never looked to be a proffessional player so I didn't want to be in their spot or something like that. I don't think I'll ever work as a line judge again but it was fun

Thanks, i hope for good luck
Nice one, i've always wondered what it would be like to be a line umpire. How did you get into it? Imagine being one on centrecourt at a grand slam ..
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 09:19 AM   #153
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waratahsrock View Post
Nice one, i've always wondered what it would be like to be a line umpire. How did you get into it? Imagine being one on centrecourt at a grand slam ..
I talked to a friend how cool it can be, so I looked stuff up and asked in a forum, went to the course (2 days of material + test + 2 days of internship, judging without pay)

I saw in AO the biggest israeli umpire that was the one who taught us the course. and I always see all the other experienced ones in the israeli davis/fed cup matches good for them

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 02:02 PM   #154
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yea being from NZ makes things expensive - costing in excess of $2000 each year to go, but its well and truly worth it. This year came to $3,500 because of having to fly back for the final again!

Hello there NZ
How does it feel being all the time upside down on the other side of mother earth?
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 04:18 PM   #155
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I've been to Auckland city, but not the tennis tournament To be honest I don't think very highly of Auckland at all. I think the best of our country is all in the South Island. Fantastic scenery and the climate is a bit more stable.
Cool
I've never heard of the South Island though

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronim1 View Post
Hello there NZ
How does it feel being all the time upside down on the other side of mother earth?
I always knew he Israelis have a weird of humor

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 07:47 PM   #156

Quote:
Hello there NZ
Hello! It's not all bad being upside down
Summer time here at the moment and the rugby season starts tomorrow
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 07:49 PM   #157

Quote:
Cool
I've never heard of the South Island though
Basically we have a North Island (Auckland is in the north) and a South Island - 2 very creative names I know!! And the South is the best part of the country
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 08:47 AM   #158
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Basically we have a North Island (Auckland is in the north) and a South Island - 2 very creative names I know!! And the South is the best part of the country
I'm no geographical expert, but wouldn't be the southern island be closer to south pole, making it more extreme weather?

Apart of having a lot of sheep, inventing the Bungee and exporting this movie director who directed the "lord of the ring" movies, anything special to report from NZ?

I don't think that I have to tell you about Israel, if you watch the news or read the papers. Although, when one lives here, it's not as bad as described in the media.

How strange we drifted away from the Shahar topic....
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 09:00 AM   #159

Quote:
I'm no geographical expert, but wouldn't be the southern island be closer to south pole, making it more extreme weather?

Apart of having a lot of sheep, inventing the Bungee and exporting this movie director who directed the "lord of the ring" movies, anything special to report from NZ?

I don't think that I have to tell you about Israel, if you watch the news or read the papers. Although, when one lives here, it's not as bad as described in the media.

How strange we drifted away from the Shahar topic....
Nope we don't really have extreme weather in the South. Occasionally in winter it snows, but thats about it.
NZ is ofcourse famous for Peter Jackson and the LOTR movies, sheep etc. Rugby is our national game here - Jonah Lomu is famous worldwide, as are the All Blacks.

Yea i've seen a bit on the news about Israel - never good to see conflict happening in any country. As i work in a travel wholesaler, we sell packages to Israel and from what i've seen it looks like a great place and I hope to go there one day.

Shahar will return to topic when she resumes some matches!
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 01:06 PM   #160

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

They said in the news that snow should be back here soon.. I think on Sunday

******** Survivor
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 01:16 PM   #161

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They said in the news that snow should be back here soon.. I think on Sunday
I don't believe them.. I hope there will be snow though
Will there be any where you live?

Quote:

I live in the center

Stan lost to Murrray after leading by set+break+2 pionts for double break

Old Feb 14th, 2008, 01:20 PM   #162

Imad Mugniyah is gone

Old Feb 14th, 2008, 02:17 PM   #163

Quote:
I don't believe them.. I hope there will be snow though
Will there be any where you live?

I live in the center

Stan lost to Murrray after leading by set+break+2 pionts for double break
North is the best
I doubt that it will snow here, maybe at Haifa University area.
Sorry about stan

Quote:
Imad Mugniyah is gone
I don't buy the official reply that Israel are sorry it happened even one bit

******** Survivor
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 01:39 AM   #164

So do you guy's know what Shahar's upcoming schedule is?
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 07:53 AM   #165

Quote:
North is the best
I doubt that it will snow here, maybe at Haifa University area.
Sorry about stan

I don't buy the official reply that Israel are sorry it happened even one bit
Hope for you..What are the odds there will be snow where I live?
Oh thanks

lol, it really doesn't seem anyone here sorry, especially when Olmert laughs with the press..But we have no reason to be sorry, we just say we didn't do it (But those who did, did us a great favor )

Quote:
So do you guy's know what Shahar's upcoming schedule is?
Doha, Memphis, IW, Miami
I hope she can handle it..