Where to watch Henin vs Ana? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2008, 01:17 AM   #1
country flag JustinTimberlake

JustinTimberlake JustinTimberlake JustinTimberlake JustinTimberlake JustinTimberlake JustinTimberlake JustinTimberlake JustinTimberlake JustinTimberlake JustinTimberlake JustinTimberlake
Where to watch Henin vs Ana?

Which software can I use, which channel?
Thanks!
JustinTimberlake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:02 AM   #2
country flag StZox

StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of
Re: Where to watch Henin vs Ana?

I was also wondering.
I just can't find live streaming anywhere
StZox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:05 AM   #3
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Justine is dominating. that's with 39% first serves.
She looks better than ever.
Ivanovic looks overmatched
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:06 AM   #4
country flag shibster

shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of

not really, they are 2-2 :S.....honestly, i think ana is playing good. this may prove to be more complicated than it looks to be
shibster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:07 AM   #5
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Justine is having big trouble getting a first serve in. But she's dominating the points. Ana has one hold so far.

Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:07 AM   #6
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute

justine isn't DOMINATING, she's won 49 points to ana's 45 you douchebag.

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:09 AM   #7
country flag goldenlox

Justine won 7 of 8 games after playing a bad first game. I consider that dominating.
In the last 2 games she's being sloppy.

Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:10 AM   #8
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEKeithSerena View Post
justine isn't DOMINATING, she's won 49 points to ana's 45 you douchebag.
a 6-2 score with 39% first serves isn't dominating? In what world are you living in?

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:11 AM   #9
IAM#1

IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all

the tennis channel has it on! Ivanovic has lost a lot of weight! its noticeable
IAM#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:12 AM   #10

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, and ALL those games were close. give ana some credit.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:13 AM   #11
country flag shibster

shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of

hm, so ana is 4-2 and serving now, possibly 5-2. who said something about dominating?
shibster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:14 AM   #12

ana up 4-2...don't speak too soon

Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:16 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFlame View Post
a 6-2 score with 39% first serves isn't dominating? In what world are you living in?

well unfortunately, i don't just look at the score, i look at the stats as well, and the points were very close. yes, it's a good score, but NOT in dominating fashion.

Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:20 AM   #14
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, y'all are getting off topic. We need a live stream!
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:20 AM   #15
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Why so many double faults for both players? 7-7