Early Entries - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2008, 04:04 PM   #1
country flag tennis-jack

tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold
Talking Early Entries

Does anybody know any players that have put dfs classic under there 2008 schedule ??? if so please tell me on this thread I really want to know lol
tennis-jack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2008, 08:49 AM   #2
country flag tennis-jack

tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold
Re: Early Entries

Anyone ??
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 12:50 AM   #3
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold

I would assume Sharapova because she always plays in this tournament
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 12:51 AM   #4
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold

The only thing that could stop her is if she won French Open then she would be too tired to play
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 11:25 PM   #5
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000 View Post
The only thing that could stop her is if she won French Open then she would be too tired to play
She will play Eastbourne in that case, only if she reachs the finals.
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 07:29 AM   #6
country flag jamatthews

jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute

The only reason she'll play Eastbourne is if she's been badly injured for a while and needs the match practice. She hates playing the week before a slam.
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 08:58 PM   #7
country flag tennis-jack

Tickets go on sale from 10th March
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 05:36 PM   #8
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Lists are out.

Jankovic,Bartoli and Zvonareva are leading players.

Sequera in MD with SR.

MD from Jankovic to Morita.

qualies from Cirstea to Shvedova.Washington in with SR.
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #9
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Which Japanese players are on MD, Qually and ALTS?

Obviously Morita

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #10
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Iroda?

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 06:09 PM   #11
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

any croatians
prima donna is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 06:28 PM   #12
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future

Argies here? Thanks
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 06:29 PM   #13
country flag Extremaduratenis

Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold

Virginia Ruano??? thanks
Extremaduratenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 06:37 PM   #14
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

French & Germans please? Thanks in advance

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 06:39 PM   #15
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute

the brit brigade? any with a sniff at main draw entry
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote