Wednesday OOP+Scores - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2008, 08:50 AM   #1
country flag libre83

libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute
Wednesday OOP+Scores

Center Court

ATP
Schiavone vs. Kuznetsova (2)
ATP
Henin (1) vs. Kanepi (Q)
n.b 7:30pm
Vaidisova vs. Jankovic (3)
ATP D

Court 1

ATP
ATP
Ivanovic (4) vs. Srebotnik
ATP D
ATP

Court 3

ATP
Dechy/Safina vs. Granville/Uhlirova
ATP D

Court 6

ATP
ATP
ATP D
Chan/Chuang vs. Perebiynis/Poutchek

Last edited by libre83 : Jan 8th, 2008 at 10:13 AM.
libre83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2008, 08:51 AM   #2
country flag libre83

libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute libre83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wednesday OOP+Scores

GL Henin, Dechy/Safina!
libre83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 09:26 AM   #3
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

COme on and GOOD luck Juju, Srebo, Granville/Uhlirova !!!

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 09:26 AM   #4
country flag MagicMilan

MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future

Ajde Ana & JJ
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 09:31 AM   #5
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck:
Sveta
Kaia
Tati
Kata
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 12:20 PM   #6
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Sveta, Ana & Jelena
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 01:58 PM   #7
country flag loppy

loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of

Good luck Justine!!
loppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 03:14 PM   #8
country flag Helaena

Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of

allez justine!!!!
Helaena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 03:15 PM   #9
country flag Helaena

Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of

Good luck to our Queen Justine who rocks!!!
Helaena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 03:58 PM   #10
country flag frici

frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Dechy/Safina!

Luke Saville, Vasek Pospisil, Adrian Mannarino
frici is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 04:07 PM   #11
country flag the doctor

the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck:
Sveta
Ana

FITD:2008 Memphis Champion
Suicide Tennis:Finalist: Miami 2008
Champion Berlin 2008
the doctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 05:04 PM   #12
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Kaia. Gonna haave a tough match tomorrow. She promised to give a good fight to Henin and she's out for blood
She feels she can win it tomorrow. We will have to wait and see, but yeah Kaia is sure not going to go out there to lose.

Go Kaia!!!
also good luck to Ana and Jelena
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 05:31 PM   #13
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Ana, Kaia and Nicole!

I hope JJ don't ret. so we have a full match on ES!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 05:49 PM   #14
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Jelena!

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Duramont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 06:12 PM   #15
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Justine!!