Marion in the Olympics? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2007, 09:20 PM   #1
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of
Marion in the Olympics?

"Wimbledon runner-up Marion Bartoli was warned on Wednesday that she risks missing out on selection for the 2008 Olympic team if she does not represent France in the Fed Cup." from yahoo sports

Lets hope that Marion and the rest of the french team put personal issues aside and let MArion play! I really want her to play in the Olympics!
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2007, 09:48 PM   #2
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion in the Olympics?

Olympics are not the aim of Marion in 2008, she said. She won't play in China for sure, she just wants to put her carreer first, higher than representing France. She doesn't want to travel from Australia to China & then to France where she has already committed so as to not disappointing the Parisian tournament & crowd.
I kind of understand that as regards Fed Cup but about Olympics ... such a shame if she is not there, it is certainly such a strong feeling! She may play the second round of Fed Cup though. But still Goven insisted on the necessity of having Marion as French number 1 in the team in China, if she doesn't play, she can probably consider not playing Olympics.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote