Australian open 2008 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2008, 04:32 PM   #91
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian open 2008

Best of luck in your first match Maria!

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2008, 04:46 PM   #92
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Mashaa!!
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 07:16 PM   #93
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Show them what you are made of Maria

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 08:05 PM   #94
country flag Vicmatibla

Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of

Come on Masha!
Vicmatibla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 10:01 PM   #95
country flag quasar-x

quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all

wishing maria a perfect tournament!
she's got everything it takes to go all the way.

good luck maria!..
quasar-x is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 10:14 PM   #96
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck tomorrow Masha!

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 11:12 PM   #97
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Looks like Maria will start around 10:30ish (if you're in Eastern time like me). Maybe a bit sooner, depending on how quickly Jankovic and Roddick dispose of their first round cupcake opponents.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 11:56 PM   #98
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I am of to bed for a few hours sleep then I am going to get up at 4am for Marias match! So excited lol

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 12:11 AM   #99
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Good luck in the first round, Masha!

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 03:01 AM   #100
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

Good luck Maria, I know you can do it! Please please please make it easy on us all and get it over with quick, don't do a Jankovic mmmmkay?!
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 04:53 AM   #101
country flag markspot

markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold

watching it on Bet365, better than nothing.
All the three eurosports available to me (international, french, british) currently show Andy.
markspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 05:09 AM   #102
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Damn gotta go to uni
Good luck Masha
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 06:28 AM   #103
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

Maria has just wrapped her first round match, which she won 6-4, 6-3. It was a good win for Maria. Her serve looked pretty good except for a stretch in the second set.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 06:29 AM   #104
country flag heytennis

heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of

Congrats to Maria, good luck against Davenport!
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 06:31 AM   #105
country flag Mike_from_Russia
Premium member

Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold

Maria wins 6:4 6:3. Congratulations with 1st win!
Good luck against Lindsay!
Mike_from_Russia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote