Australian open 2008 - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:50 AM   #586
country flag ImaVeggie

ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future
Re: Australian open 2008

Sweet! Maria wins her 3rd Slam!
ImaVeggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:52 AM   #587
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of
Re: Congratulations MASHA AO open Champion 2008

Well deserved MARIA! Well deserved!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Here's to many many more GS titles to come!
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:55 AM   #588
country flag ImaVeggie

ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future

FanFreakinTastic !!!
ImaVeggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:59 AM   #589
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I hate the crowd , she won a grand slam not tier 2
dont mention them in this thread of joy...Maria was simply too tough for Ana and for that annoying crowd

-
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 04:08 AM   #590
country flag jsage
Registered 1

jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice

Congratulations Maria! You are the best. Thank you!
jsage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 04:08 AM   #591
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

awww Maria's speech was lovely!

And omg congratulations Maria! She totallly deserved it, I remember people saying when the draw came out that if she won the tourny then she was pretty amazing, so she has just proved that. YAY! So so deserved.

And no sets lost haha, brilliant. She's definatly back. Go Maria

It's so exciting
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 04:10 AM   #592
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone tell me what she said in her speech?

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 04:11 AM   #593
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Oh God.. I AM VERY VERY PROUD!
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 04:12 AM   #594
country flag sadjoy

sadjoy is just really nice sadjoy is just really nice sadjoy is just really nice sadjoy is just really nice sadjoy is just really nice sadjoy is just really nice sadjoy is just really nice sadjoy is just really nice sadjoy is just really nice sadjoy is just really nice sadjoy is just really nice

Congratulations MASHA!!! Well done Maria!!! Thank God!!!
sadjoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 04:14 AM   #595
country flag P_Fer

P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of

Im speechless right now
I'm so happy for Maria right now!!
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 04:15 AM   #596
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Masha !

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 04:21 AM   #597
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute

The prize ceremony's video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7JIgruu3U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK1G6wz1wVg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58qOIztTrc0
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 04:22 AM   #598
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute

This is my MCAT year and so... I havent been posting well... since last semester... (and if I do get into med school I REALLY doubt I'll have time) but eh... just thought I'd drop by and say Maria has blossommed into a great champion indeed and I wish her the best the rest of the year!
to everyone
morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 04:24 AM   #599
country flag Coffee&TV

Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future

Congrats again Maria!!!
Coffee&TV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 04:24 AM   #600
country flag Teemu

Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of

Congratulations Maria!
She played so well throughout the tournament it's amazing! I'm so happy for her success, especially after last years' struggles. It really seemed like she enjoyed playing, and it showed in the results!
Congrats again Maria, and thanks for an exciting fortnight!
Now go celebrate!

Robson, Lisicki, Görges, Giorgi, Riske, Pavlyuchenkova, Bouchard, Cirstea...
FEDERER FOREVER

0981..Eternal Follower of the Golden Girl
Lone Wolf of the Maria Mafia
Teemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote