Australian open 2008 - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:40 AM   #571
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations MASHA AO open Champion 2008

HELL YESSSSSSSSSSS :yip pee:
CONGRATS MASHA ON YOUR 3RD GRAND SLAM TITLE. KEEP THEM COMING
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:41 AM   #572
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Maria!!
Fedak / Czink / Harkleroad / Gallovits
Kleybanova / A.Bondarenko / Watson

Poova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:41 AM   #573
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

I hate the crowd , she won a grand slam not tier 2
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:42 AM   #574
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of
Re: Australian open 2008

Just what every girl wants. A big shiny trophy and a cuddly wombat!!!

Her speech was lovely. I loved the "He said I was close to winning last year. I wasn't, I only won 3 games." I find it hard to believe her and Ana are the same age. The difference in maturity on the court is vast.

Having said that... Honey, don't challenge on championship point I'm really really glad she lost that one!!! She was 40-0 or 40-15, just let it go and play the next point!!
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:43 AM   #575
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to seeing the pics around the river in casual clothes. I bet she's gonna be smocking hot!
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:44 AM   #576
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Masha she will sure be partying now
3rd GS title, cannot believe it.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:45 AM   #577
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axarus View Post

Looking forward to seeing the pics around the river in casual clothes. I bet she's gonna be smocking hot!
me too
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:46 AM   #578
country flag Mike_from_Russia
Premium member

Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, Maria! 3rd Slam!!!
You deserve it!
Mike_from_Russia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:46 AM   #579
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Maria! I'm so happy for her

She really deserves this title, beating numerous top players in remarkable fashion, and it's great to see after all that she went through last year.

Grand Slam #3

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Li~Robson~Kuznetsova~Keys
LDF is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:46 AM   #580
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Maria played so well throughout the match and I am very very proud of her! Great win Maria! I'm sure there are still many many more to come!
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:47 AM   #581
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and thank you Masha!! so proud to be your fan

-
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:47 AM   #582
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

The third time is the charm for Maria! I`m so proud of her for the way she has played in Melbourne. She definitely made a huge statement, not only winning the Australian Open, but also beating three top ten players in a row without losing a set.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:47 AM   #583
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

I almost had a heart attack!! I am still shaking!! Congrats Masha on your third grand slam!!! I'm so happy!!!!

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:48 AM   #584
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat123 View Post
Having said that... Honey, don't challenge on championship point I'm really really glad she lost that one!!! She was 40-0 or 40-15, just let it go and play the next point!!
I thought about that but I think it would've been replay point.
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:49 AM   #585
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

Congrats on winning your third Grand Slam title Maria!

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote