Australian open 2008 - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:21 AM   #541
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian open 2008

only 9 mins to go
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:21 AM   #542
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayos_10 View Post
I actually prefer to watch this kind of matches alone. When I watch it with my mom or my brother they are always asking me questions about the game, and they dont let me enjoy the match. Plus, I usually get to nerveous, so I dont want them to see my like that, hahaha...

anyway, 10 min. to go... Vamos Maria!!!
When I got a little older I used to prefer watching it alone because I get very violent with my TV! Hah! I think all my friends are used to it now though.
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:27 AM   #543
country flag quasar-x

quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all

wishing maria a great final..

bring the champion out maria!..

good luck vs ana..
quasar-x is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:34 AM   #544
country flag celia
Registered 1

celia is a splendid one to behold celia is a splendid one to behold celia is a splendid one to behold celia is a splendid one to behold celia is a splendid one to behold celia is a splendid one to behold celia is a splendid one to behold celia is a splendid one to behold celia is a splendid one to behold celia is a splendid one to behold celia is a splendid one to behold

The crowd annoys me already !!
celia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 02:27 AM   #545
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Maria had a 4-2 lead in the first set but now it's 5 all. I hope Masha's lack of tough matches doesn't hurt her in this match.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 02:37 AM   #546
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

When Maria survived at 5-4 that was key. Now she has won the first set, still a tough match but now definitely in Maria's favour.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 02:49 AM   #547
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Maria was in a tricky spot serving at 4-5 in the first set having lost 3 games in a row. But then she picked up her game and won the last 3 games to win the set 7-5. Ivanovic is serving at 1-1 in the second set.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:10 AM   #548
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

Oh my goodness. I must keep breathing.

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:13 AM   #549
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is serving and playing too well for Ana now. I think the match is over, 5-3 up in 2nd.
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:15 AM   #550
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

This is truly brilliant, come on Maria

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:15 AM   #551
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

She won, She won, She won, She won, She won, She won, She won, She won, She won, She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,She won, She won, She won,

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:16 AM   #552
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Congratulations MASHA AO open Champion 2008

Congratulations Masha on your 3rd Grand Slam

Thank God for this tournement you played Fantastic Masha and deseved to win

I am so happy
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:16 AM   #553
country flag HowardH

And now it is over. 5 and 3. Maria served too well (apart from one awful game in the first set) and hit aggressively: Ana had few chances to attack.
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:17 AM   #554
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova the new Australian Open Champion 2008 congratulations Maria we are all so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:17 AM   #555
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute

2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION-MARIA SHARAPOVA
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote