Australian open 2008 - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2008, 11:43 PM   #526
country flag zayos_10

zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all
Re: Australian open 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
i hate sport , i will only chear for maria on the future and will never chear any more for , school exams are enough for me , i am sensitive person and all this tension will kill me one day
Hahaha... For the first time I get what you´re saying... School it´s hard, but matches like this really are harder to deal with
zayos_10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2008, 11:47 PM   #527
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute

Just think of the feeling and euphoria if Maria won though Cleo.

Then all the nerves would be worth it.
Fedak / Czink / Harkleroad / Gallovits
Kleybanova / A.Bondarenko / Watson

Poova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:00 AM   #528
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future

ha ha cleo im absoulutely locked outa my head ie im very drunk, which has to do with it bein a friday night rather than maria getting to the major in a grand slam final! im trying to stay awake even do its not easy! c'mon masha i know you can win this title! and believe me you deserve it the most! VAMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:17 AM   #529
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Masha
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:25 AM   #530
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute

I'm relaxed as hell. I'm just looking forward to seeing the demolition of Ana.
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:47 AM   #531
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

i wish i could be relaxed like you
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:59 AM   #532
country flag zayos_10

zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all

well, only 30 min. to go before the final!!!
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:00 AM   #533
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

I'm downing my first drink.. having sort of a pre-SHARASLAM party in my house. The whole family is here and my neighbors are awesome we're all going to have all sorts of drunken cheer noises for Maria!
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:02 AM   #534
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, i'm so effin' nervous for this. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to watch this live, but I have to because it's the AO final and I couldn't miss that.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:03 AM   #535
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

I am with my friend and my mother , but i can't be calm
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:09 AM   #536
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

20 minutes! If you're not watching ESPN2 starting at 9:30, then you need to check your priorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
I'm downing my first drink.. having sort of a pre-SHARASLAM party in my house. The whole family is here and my neighbors are awesome we're all going to have all sorts of drunken cheer noises for Maria!
I'd have some people over, but nobody I know cares about tennis.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:10 AM   #537
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty. View Post
Ugh, i'm so effin' nervous for this. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to watch this live, but I have to because it's the AO final and I couldn't miss that.
Yeah, you can't miss GS Finals. I can't anyway. Even if it's 3 in the morning, I'd stay up for it. Haha! Bring on the nerves it makes it more exciting. I haven't eaten all day.. I am waaay nervous!
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:12 AM   #538
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelsrule1988 View Post
20 minutes! If you're not watching ESPN2 starting at 9:30, then you need to check your priorities.

I'd have some people over, but nobody I know cares about tennis.
Aww..get your friends into it. That's what I did with them. Well, I grew up watching tennis with my mom and dad but my friends couldn't care less about it until I forced them to.
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:16 AM   #539
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Not likely. It's all about college basketball around here.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:18 AM   #540
country flag zayos_10

I actually prefer to watch this kind of matches alone. When I watch it with my mom or my brother they are always asking me questions about the game, and they dont let me enjoy the match. Plus, I usually get to nerveous, so I dont want them to see my like that, hahaha...

anyway, 10 min. to go... Vamos Maria!!!