Australian open 2008 - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:46 AM   #331
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of
Re: Australian open 2008

Both my favourites kicked some ass! My day can't get any better.

In honour of Maria's unbelievable win, I shall be eating a bagel for lunch.
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:48 AM   #332
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot believe it myself I'am very happy for Masha & all her fans
Hopefully this is the start of big things to come for her in 2008.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:49 AM   #333
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat123 View Post
same here

that bagel will taste
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:53 AM   #334
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

I just had a heart attack. All i have to say is WOW. Masha you are amazing!!!

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:56 AM   #335
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute

AMAZING! I fucking love you Maria
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:57 AM   #336
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat123 View Post
Oh I know what you're talking about, especially that Jelena's win comes as a big surprise

Maria's win was never in doubt. Like I wrote in GM, everyone who knows tennis and who knew how they both had been playing in their previous matches knew that Maria would win, simple.
However, I was really shocked that Maria can play like this, it was the first match of Maria I've seen from the beginning till end and yeah, she completely outplayed Henin, perfect match. And the bagel makes this win even better

Now Jankovic. If Maria's playing like this Jelena won't have much to say. Although I'll be cheering for JJ, Maria is the clear favourite to me

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:02 AM   #337
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Maria!!!

yaaay!!so happy for her
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:07 AM   #338
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats. Sharpie was scary good.

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:20 AM   #339
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

OHS MA GAH!!!!!
Totally awesome... and i am so pumped up... we should all have a party

BEST.AO.EVER!!!!
ANd yes today was awesome with JJ kicking arse too

I have nothing more to say except that I am so proud and that was f*cking AMAZING!

Maria should get a job as a destruction worker coz that was one hell of a demolition

First time Justine has lost a set 6-0 since 2002
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:23 AM   #340
country flag ImaVeggie

ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future

OMG! FanFreakTastic! A bagel and broke Henin's winning streak. Watching Maria win like this is a great way to start my morning. Way to Play!!!
ImaVeggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:35 AM   #341
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

This is so so awesome. I still cant believe what I just saw. This is unreal. Masha played so awesome and just tore shreds off of her. She has never played so well. This tournament has just been so awesome Im so proud of what she has achived here. Well played masha good luck in the Semis.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:45 AM   #342
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

I'm so happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:51 AM   #343
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

VAAMMMOOOOSSSS

thats all I have to say
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:56 AM   #344
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

yeah vamosss mariaaa win the whole thing!!!
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 11:07 AM   #345
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

So many awesome points....so great to see Masha firing again like we knew she would
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote