Australian open 2008 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 08:57 AM   #316
country flag zayos_10

zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all
Re: Australian open 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
It is 3:46 a.m. where i am----and I just saw the greatest game I ever saw maria play. It was five four in the first set---finally, on the fourth set point she put it away for a 64 first set.

What a privilege to watch. I hope it keeps going her way---but that was really something.
yep!! Maria played really well that last game! Keep it up Maria!!
zayos_10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:02 AM   #317
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

6-4, 3-0 Henin serving.

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:19 AM   #318
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

I really hate to tell you all 'I told you so', but as I've said all along, when Maria is healthy, she is the best in the world, bar none.

I think she got healthy.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:19 AM   #319
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this last game where Maria was not serving well. It would have been understandable to give in with a 4 game lead---but Maria would have none of it---so now it is 5-0.

I am going to quit typiong and take a breath.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:21 AM   #320
country flag cindy

cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute

masha is so impressive! when she realy wants to win a GS she knows how to do it! keep on masha!

sasha cohen sheva sergei fedorov andrei pavel

kimi raikkonen F1 world champion 2007

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray to be a strong person.” Nadia Comaneci
cindy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:24 AM   #321
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

She DESTROYS Henin with 6-4, 6-0 !!!!!!!!

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:26 AM   #322
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

wow.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:26 AM   #323
country flag cindy

cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizu Amon View Post
She DESTROYS Henin with 6-4, 6-0 !!!!!!!!
that's EXACTLY the word!!! congrats masha!!! wonderful realy wonderful!

sasha cohen sheva sergei fedorov andrei pavel

kimi raikkonen F1 world champion 2007

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray to be a strong person.” Nadia Comaneci
cindy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:26 AM   #324
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

Bagel baby!!!

Maria for the title.

"If I'd have lost you would be saying I hadn't added anything to my game."
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:32 AM   #325
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:33 AM   #326
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

What a great performance we`ve just saw from Maria. She looked very impressive throughout the match, especially in the second set. Her shotmaking was excellent and her movement looked so graceful and much improved. This is one of the best matches i`ve ever seen Maria play.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:34 AM   #327
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

just freakin' unbelievable!!!!!
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:40 AM   #328
country flag Talia

Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of

That was GREAT! INCREDIBLE! We all have a party today!
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:41 AM   #329
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by away View Post
Iam not scared of Davenport and Iam sure Maria also is. And she will show Serena how to beat Henin at a GS QF
I'm speechless because:
- Iam extremely happy
- I still can't believe how well she played
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:44 AM   #330
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG what an amazing win!
Congratulations Masha!!

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote