Australian open 2008 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2008, 10:54 PM   #241
country flag Vicmatibla

Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of
Re: Australian open 2008

Maria
Vicmatibla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:39 AM   #242
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

ive been at all of Maria's matches so far. Theyve been pretty good to watch....esp the one against Davenport that was Maria back at near her best. Her stats were brilliant and we had a ball making asses of ourselves in the crowd!

It was so annoying that the ump gave Maria a code violation for her serve which is a joke because she does the same thing all the time and wasnt the only one taking ages. thankfully it stung her into action and she owned Vesnina from that point on!

Have seen Maria train 3 times on outside courts between her matches which is proof she is much fitter now than last year. Got lots of photos to post ASAP
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 08:21 AM   #243
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post

ive been at all of Maria's matches so far. Theyve been pretty good to watch....esp the one against Davenport that was Maria back at near her best. Her stats were brilliant and we had a ball making asses of ourselves in the crowd!

It was so annoying that the ump gave Maria a code violation for her serve which is a joke because she does the same thing all the time and wasnt the only one taking ages. thankfully it stung her into action and she owned Vesnina from that point on!

Have seen Maria train 3 times on outside courts between her matches which is proof she is much fitter now than last year. Got lots of photos to post ASAP
Can't wait to see them

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 09:24 AM   #244
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice! Can't wait to see the pics. Hope you enjoy the one tomorrow too.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 09:32 AM   #245
country flag Princeza

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Masha kick more asses!
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 12:54 PM   #246
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Great going, Maria.

Keep it up!

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 01:02 PM   #247
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

whoa! thats great! you're very lucky! can't wait for the pics....
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:08 PM   #248
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Maria!

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #249
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thats awesome! I'm glad that you had fun! Can't wait to see the pictures

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 08:41 PM   #250
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Masha!

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 10:29 PM   #251
country flag Vicmatibla

Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of

Come on Masha!
Vicmatibla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 04:10 AM   #252
country flag quasar-x

quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all

yes "that's the way to do it!" maria..

good luck vs justine, you got what it takes..
quasar-x is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 04:13 AM   #253
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Davai Maria!

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 04:14 AM   #254
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

I really think Maria can beat Justine.
Come on Masha
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 04:20 AM   #255
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

Very impressive performance by Maria. She played a new flawless match. It was nice of her to serve up another bagel. Now the big test against Justine is next up for Maria. So she needs to step it up.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote