Ana's 2008 Down Under Campaign - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:10 AM   #16
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future
Re: Ana's 2008 Down Under Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
And Czakwetadze would be an easy way to open 2008 top10 wins account.
True.
Oh well, guess we'll just have to settle for Justine.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:26 AM   #17
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
True.
Oh well, guess we'll just have to settle for Justine.
She will do as well, I guess.
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 01:50 PM   #18
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not pleased actually... when the draw gets more open Ana usually screws it. And Czakwetadze would be an easy way to open 2008 top10 wins account. That being said I'd love Ana to get 2 revenges in a row... especially against Bammer.
Yes please. No matter how many times her fans try to convince people that she is a good player, it was still one of the worst losses of last season.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 02:20 PM   #19
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde Ana! I can't wait!
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 05:43 PM   #20
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not pleased actually... when the draw gets more open Ana usually screws it. And Czakwetadze would be an easy way to open 2008 top10 wins account. That being said I'd love Ana to get 2 revenges in a row... especially against Bammer.
She always gets a top 10 win in Sydney.
This time I prefer a good Australian Open.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 01:05 AM   #21
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie pulled out so Ana's match is moved now on the CC. I've read it's gonna be showed on tape later on ES.
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 02:12 AM   #22
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

CC means that its shown live on free-to-air Australian tv, so YAY for me

News about Ana from my two days at Medibank... She had an hour and a half training session on Sunday afternoon, she was looking great, hitting the ball really well, serves were good etc etc etc All was great
Sven knocked over the box of balls accidently and Ana had a good laugh at that, unfortunately I didn't get a pic of her laughing at him though, i was busy laughing too Her mum got a chair and sat in the bushes to watch
I got her autograph after and said "Merry Christmas for tomorrow" she said "Thank you" and seemed a little shocked but happy It was sooo cute when she was leaving and walking back to teh players longue thing, a little boy (like 5yr old) asked for a photo and she leant down towards him with her hand on her back for a photo and then after that she smiled at him and ruffled his hair... SHE RUFFLED HIS HAIR!!!! That was adorable

Monday morning she trained with Sveta, they both pretty much sucked But Sveta was much worse... I only saw the end of it so maybe they were tired Then she got bombarded with people for autographs and signed most (not all) before leaving.

I'll upload pics when I get a chance, maybe tonight... I have two really really nice pics of her smiling that my friend took when Ana was taking photos with people and I was getting my thing signed
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 02:25 AM   #23
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Ana won 1st set 6-1... on her fifth SP!
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 02:26 AM   #24
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

She is playing amazing!

She is in such great shape! She's improved her movement a great deal and she now has a defensive side to her game. No longer does one good shot leave her left for dead. She can extend rallies with her improved fitness which is so important. And her power is just incredible.

Go Ana!
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 02:27 AM   #25
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Thanks for the bits, Katie! As you promised you didn't forget about Xmas.
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 02:28 AM   #26
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
She is playing amazing!

She is in such great shape! She's improved her movement a great deal and she now has a defensive side to her game. No longer does one good shot leave her left for dead. She can extend rallies with her improved fitness which is so important. And her power is just incredible.

Go Ana!
Good to hear that she's playing well. Hopefully the match will be uploaded when I'm back from uni.
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 02:36 AM   #27

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the bits, Katie! As you promised you didn't forget about Xmas.
I am more surprised I didn't get really shy and not say anything like usually... I was good this year

And yeah Ana is playing so well its a little boring coz VR can't do anything
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Jan 8th, 2008, 02:43 AM   #28
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
And yeah Ana is playing so well its a little boring coz VR can't do anything
Guess what, I don't mind.

Ana DFs on a BP as we speak.
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 02:53 AM   #29

I jinxed it

Now she is making way too many UEs
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Jan 8th, 2008, 03:01 AM   #30
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

61 26...