# 115. Suicide. HOBART. Complete! Congrats Uranium! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 03:03 AM   #1
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
# 115. Suicide. HOBART. Complete! Congrats Uranium!

Remember, every choice, whether good or bad, can be deadly...

Suicide Hobart 2008

2007 Final: No Champion Declared, Mass Suicide on Day 1

1. Each day of play, you must pick 1 winner playing a WTA main draw singles match. (READ: DO NOT PICK A MATCH FROM THE QUALIFYING DRAW!). Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).

2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. If you choose Justine Henin early in a tournament on clay, you will not be able to use her in the semifinal or final. Hence the point of Suicide.

3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.

4. Only in the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.

Replacement picks must be identitified like this:

BACK-UP PICK - TATIANA GOLOVIN

If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.

5. The top 8 ranked entrants will receive a BYE in a Tier I/II tournament. In a Slam and Tier III/IV tournament, no byes are granted.

6. To sign up, please type the word "In". It is not mandatory to commit or enter before Day 01. If you do not post a Day 01 pick, you will not be listed on the entry list. Your entry is confirmed when your Day 01 pick is posted.

7. Please be advised that you may only play ONE Suicide Tennis tournament per week. If you play in multiple tournaments per week, you will be given a score of ZERO for the week to go into your ranking.

8. Once your pick is posted, that pick is final and may not be changed. Please make sure you are confident in your pick before posting it. If you edit your pick, your pick will be null and void and you will be out on that given day.
If you delete your pick, you are disqualified from the tournament.

Ranking Points for Suicide Hobart (Tier IV)
Code:
DAY 01 - 1
DAY 02 - 7
DAY 03 - 14
DAY 04 - 39
DAY 05 - 77
DAY 06 - 96
DAY 06 - 106 (WITH PICK)
WINNING - 115

Further Information

Time in Hobart Use this

Suicide Tennis Introduction and Rules - Please click this

Suicide Tennis Rankings - Please click this

** IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER/WTAWORLD IS BEING SLOW AND ANNOYING, YOU MAY E-MAIL ME YOUR PICKS AT pimppaui@aol.com

Last edited by In The Zone : Jan 10th, 2008 at 06:29 PM.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 03:04 AM   #2
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: # 115. Suicide. HOBART. SIGN IN, Play begins Sunday!

Suicide Hobart Entry List

The Challengers
01. [022] wateva .......... [SIN] [ Medina Garrigues ]
02. [035] LUXXXAS ......... [POL] [ Daniilidou, Dokic, Mirza, Pennetta, Zvonareva ]
03. [065] Yarden .......... [ISR] [ Daniilidou, Dulko ]
04. [084] Davenselesport .. [USA] [ Parmentier ]
05. [089] Uranium ......... [USA] [ Daniilidou, Mirza, Vesnina, Harkleroad, Zvonareva ]
06. [097] ATH04 ........... [HUN] [ Morigami ]
07. [108] Ballbasher ...... [MNE] [ Vesnina, Dulko ]
08. [121] Kielian ......... [DEU] [ Daniilidou, Dulko ]

09. [125] sharas36 ........ [ISR] [ Daniilidou, Kudryavtseva, Vesnina, Harkleroad, Zvonareva ]
10. [152] Geoffrey91 ...... [FRA] [ Parmentier ]
11. [194] slowvin ......... [CHN] [ Daniilidou, Dulko ]

12. [209] diego36arg ...... [ARG] [ Vesnina, A.Bondarenko, Govortsova ]
13. [240] James ........... [NED] [ Vesnina, Harkleroad, Dellacqua, Zvonareva, Pennetta ]
14. [240] WhatTheDeuce .... [CAN] [ Medina Garrigues ]
15. [xNR] wtatommo ........ [GBR] [ Parmentier ]
16. [xNR] the doctor ...... [ITA] [ Dellacqua, Dulko ]

Updated. Post # 61.

Last edited by In The Zone : Jan 9th, 2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 03:04 AM   #3
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

DAY 02 Matches

A.Radwanska vs. Pennetta
Domínguez Lino vs. Mirza
Müller vs. Dokic
A.Bondarenko vs. Moore
Poutchkova vs. Zvonareva
Dulko vs. Llagostera Vives
Kudryavtseva vs. Adamczak
Harkleroad vs. Shvedova
Azarenka vs. Govortsova
K.Bondarenko vs. Lapushchenkova
Tu vs. Loit
Gallovits vs. Brianti
Olaru vs. Peng

Last edited by In The Zone : Jan 6th, 2008 at 02:31 PM.
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 03:04 AM   #4
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

Points Table / Update.
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 03:04 AM   #5
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

You may now sign in!
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 03:09 AM   #6
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

in.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 06:43 AM   #7
country flag James
Sassy detective

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

In

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 07:44 AM   #8
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

In.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:51 AM   #9
country flag the doctor

the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold

in

FITD:2008 Memphis Champion
Suicide Tennis:Finalist: Miami 2008
Champion Berlin 2008
the doctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 08:25 PM   #10
country flag sharas36

sharas36 is just really nice sharas36 is just really nice sharas36 is just really nice sharas36 is just really nice sharas36 is just really nice sharas36 is just really nice sharas36 is just really nice sharas36 is just really nice sharas36 is just really nice sharas36 is just really nice sharas36 is just really nice

in
Doubles:
RU: 2008 Auckland (with matpaw88)
SF: 2007 IW (with wsxwb0107), 2007 Memphis (with RG Moonballer)

Suicide:
RU: 2007 Tokyo, 2008 Hobart
sharas36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 10:37 AM   #11
country flag frici

frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold frici is a splendid one to behold

Frici in!

Luke Saville, Vasek Pospisil, Adrian Mannarino
frici is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 10:39 AM   #12
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

In The Zone
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #13
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute

in

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 10:36 PM   #14
country flag Kielian

Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all

In
Kielian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 09:55 AM   #15
kolan

kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of

In
kolan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote