Official Cheer for Tammy in 2008!!! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2008, 07:09 AM   #61
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Cheer for Tammy in 2008!!!

Hope Tammy will win...
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2008, 01:24 PM   #62
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

FINAL

Q-Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) d. 3-Dinara Safina (RUS) 7-5 6-3

She totally deserved this win. What a champion.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 01:47 PM   #63
country flag Ace_S

Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice

Tammy is a champion!!!!

Congrats Tammy.
Ace_S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 02:24 PM   #64
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

Old Jun 21st, 2008, 03:27 PM   #65
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 05:43 PM   #66
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

awesome... take a rest and prepare for Wimbledon!!
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 05:57 PM   #67
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Tammy .

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 09:01 PM   #68
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

I saw most of the match ...
Tammy
She was not doing a lot of mistakes
Sommetimes try to go to the net
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 02:01 PM   #69
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands (June 21): For her press conference, Thailand's Tamarine Tanasugarn supported the 'Looking for a Hero?' campaign with a shirt from the launch this week in London.

's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands (June 21): Tamarine Tanasugarn of Thailand posed with her second career singles trophy.

's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands (June 21): Tamarine Tanasugarn visited the Whirlpool suite after collecting her second career singles title and autographed items for the guests.

's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands (June 21): Visiting the Whirlpool VIP suite after her match, Tamarine Tanasugarn was presented with a lovely bouquet and posed with guests.

's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands (June 21): At this joint ATP and WTA event, the two winners, David Ferrer and Tamarine Tanasugarn, were taken by boat to a helecopter that would take them to a plane bound for Wimbledon.

's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands (June 21): Tamarine Tanasugarn and David Ferrer, this year's men's champion, were flown by helecopter to a plane that took them to London.

's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands (June 21): Ready to take off for a private airfield, singles champion Tamarine Tanasugarn gave the 'thumbs-up' as she prepared to take off in a helecopter
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:00 PM   #70
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Thanks Nicky. Fantastic pics!
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:10 PM   #71
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics,thanks.

I watched the whole second set and Tammy really was playing like a top 20,taking good control of the balls,unlike Dinara who was clearly not used to Tammy's super flat strokes on the forehand side.So glad to see Tammy's still going at 31.Keep the health and play till 40!

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:24 PM   #72
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future

this is just so great...she's struggled for so long it must feel incredible to her to have this kind of things happen! i always thought she should have at least several more singles titles under her belt, she's a very talented player.
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:39 PM   #73
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future

i just watched the highlights of the final, she played so well. you just can't help but smile watching her play that match...she was so into it!
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 05:21 PM   #74
country flag Sund7101

Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future

Great to see her pull through in that final, she deserves it!

Pierce Seles Hingis Capriati Bartoli Davenport Kournikova Sugiyama Majoli Frazier
Sund7101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 05:45 PM   #75
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Tammy
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote