Official Cheer for Tammy in 2008!!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 02:51 PM   #46
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Re: Official Cheer for Tammy in 2008!!!

Tammy beat Bondarenko 6-3 6-3

She also upset Chan/Chuang in doubles, with Andreea.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 02:55 PM   #47
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

Tammy
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 02:59 PM   #48
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Tammy
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:57 PM   #49
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Tammy beat Ashley Harkleroad 4-6 6-4 7-5

Wasn't able to follow the match in its entirety but I saw that she was down at least 3-5 in the 3rd. So proud of her for fighting!
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 04:43 PM   #50
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

Good fight Tammy
Good luck in QF
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 05:04 PM   #51
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

it really a tight match both Ashley and Lucic but Tammy still won both match... next is Misa which is not easy!!! go! Tammy
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 02:33 PM   #52
country flag Rising Sun

Tammy beat Krajicek 3-6 6-3 6-4!

So proud of her for fighting so hard again!
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 03:23 PM   #53
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future

i dont suppose anyone recorded the match did they? so happy she won!!!
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 04:54 PM   #54
country flag Nicky_608

Tammy
I'm so proud of you
Good luck in SF
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 08:52 PM   #55
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Good Luck for the SF !
I hope I will see a part of the match
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 09:00 PM   #56
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Tammy
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 10:34 AM   #57
country flag Rising Sun

Tammy beat Alona in the SF 6-2 6-4!

Let's hope she isn't too tired, as she's still in the doubles draw.

She'll also play Petra Cetkovska in the 1R at Wimby.
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 11:36 AM   #58
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future

she's not in the dubs draw anymore...

i hope she's able to rest up after an incredibly impressive, and not too long a match. what impressive results here!

I think she's got a very good shot at either potential finalist! and i actually think her draw isnt too bad at wimbledon! hope she isn't tooo exhausted though she's in better shape than she was last season...
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 01:51 PM   #59
country flag Nicky_608

Final Tammy vs Safina
Do your best Tammy
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 05:10 AM   #60
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute

Go Tammy!!!

Hi Everyone! Long time no see..
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote