Official Cheer for Tammy in 2008!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:22 PM   #16
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Re: Official Cheer for Tammy in 2008!!!

Tammy beat Akiko Yonemura 4-6 7-6(4) 6-0 in the QF.

Good luck in the SF against qualifier Ana Savic!!!
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:02 PM   #17
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

Go!!!Tammy
Old May 3rd, 2008, 08:18 AM   #18
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Tammy won her SF 6-3 6-1.

She'll play comeback queen Kimiko Date in the final. Let's hope for a great match. Go Tammy!
Old May 4th, 2008, 03:52 PM   #19
country flag Rising Sun

Tammy won the title 4-6 7-5 6-2! Her first title since $50K Shanghai in 2006.

Hopefully similar success in Fukuoka, this week.
Old May 4th, 2008, 04:09 PM   #20
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah!!!!! Keep going Tammy!!!
Old May 6th, 2008, 04:48 AM   #21
country flag TammysBigSis
Team WTAworld

TammysBigSis has disabled reputation

First round opponent tomorrow: Mari Tanaka. Luckily for Tammy, Kimiko Date-Krumm is in the upper half of the draw again. Looks like a replay of Gifu with a Nakamura vs. Kimiko QF possible...

2010 HP Open CHAMPION 2008 & 2009 Ordina Open CHAMPION2003 Indian Open Inaugural CHAMPION
Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Tammy's Big Sis [Yes, I really AM Tammy's big sis!]
TammysBigSis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:48 AM   #22
country flag Rising Sun

Tammy's results from Fukuoka:

1R: d. Mari Tanaka (JPN) 6-1 6-2
2R: d. Ellen Barry (NZL) 6-4 6-4
QF: d. 5-Junri Namigata (JPN) 6-3 6-3
SF: d. 4-Melanie South (GBR) 6-4 6-2
F : l. Tomoko Yonemura (JPN) 1-6 6-2 6-7(8)
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:50 AM   #23
country flag Rising Sun

Source: http://www.dailyxpress.net/2008/05/1...ports_2239.php

Tamarine eyes clay feat for Beijing spot

By Lerpong Amsa-ngiam
Daily Xpress
Published on May 17, 2008

A determined Tamarine Tanasugarn is poised to find her feet on the clay of Roland Garros to keep her Olympic dream alive, as she left for the year's second Grand Slam event yesterday.

Resting her tired shoulder for a week after back-to-back finals in Japan, she is ready to take up the challenge on clay, the surface she is most vulnerable on. But unlike in the past, she is more pumped up than ever to improve her result on clay with a fourth straight Olympic berth at stake.

"I need to progress beyond the first round to increase my chances. I've been to the Olympics three times but the fourth will be splendid," said Tamarine, who reached the doubles quarters at the Atlanta and Sydney Games with Benjamas Saeng-aram.

Tamarine, now ranked 68, has a below-par record at the French Open, stumbling at the first hurdle in six out of 10 attempts. Her best result was a third-round showing 11 years ago.

She revealed that she has regained her concentration after almost deciding to quit the game two years ago due to injury problems.

"I had a foot injury and was preoccupied with things I wanted to do after tennis. That's why I had bad results and my rankings slipped. But now that I'm fitter, I'm very focused and want to play as long as I can carry a racquet and drag myself to court," said Tamarine, who turns 31 next Saturday.

If things do not go well in Paris, Tamarine will have another chancee at Surbiton, a US$50,000 grass-court event coinciding with the second week of the French Open and her last chance for her to pick up points with the cut-off for Beijing set around the top 70.

-----

Let's hope Tammy gets a great draw at RG!
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #24
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Tammy will play the olympic by her ranking
so, to win in the first round in RG is required!! if not its will be difficult to play

To stay in top70, Tammy needs 80 points!... win first round in RG gets 60.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 06:22 PM   #25
country flag Rising Sun

Tammy faces Alyssa Kleybanova (RUS) in the 1R at RG.

Tough match. Go for it, Tammy!
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:34 PM   #26
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

Good luck Tammy
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:36 PM   #27
country flag Nicky_608

Happy birthday Tammy (May 24)
Old May 26th, 2008, 01:35 PM   #28
Team WTAworld

Thanx for remembering, Khun Nicky! I almost forgot myself because I was busy helping with the G8 Environmental Summit, but I managed to send her an e-card! It must be pouring in France if Tammy's not scheduled for a 1st round yet...

2010 HP Open CHAMPION 2008 & 2009 Ordina Open CHAMPION2003 Indian Open Inaugural CHAMPION
Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Old May 26th, 2008, 01:36 PM   #29
Team WTAworld

From The Nation, May 4, 2008

Tammy upsets former world No 4 to lift up Kangaroo Cup trophy Published on May 4, 2008

Tennis veteran Tamarine Tanasugarn and young blood Noppawan Lertcheewakarn claimed their first titles of the season after both emerged the victor in Japan and Indonesia on Sunday.
Tamarine came back from the first set deficit to beat former world No 4 Kimiko Date-Krumm of Japan 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 Kangaroo Cup International Ladies Open, regaining the trophy she won eight years ago.
"I'm happy to win this event again. It was a good match as Date is my idol and she hit angle shots well,'' said the second seeded Thai in Gifu, Japan.
On the same day in Indonesia, sixteen-year-old Noppawan easily handled Indian second-seeded Isha Lakhani 6-3, 6-2 in the US$25,000 BPD Kaltim International Open.
"This is the biggest win for me. My next goal is to win a US$50,000 event or bigger. But I won't hurry and will take one step at a time," said the teenager from Chiang Mai touted as the next Tammy.

Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Old May 28th, 2008, 03:19 PM   #30
country flag Rising Sun

Tammy lost 3-6 0-6 to Alisa Kleibanova in the 1R at RG.

Better luck in doubles!