Any News On Silvia's Baby?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2006, 10:07 PM   #1
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Any News On Silvia's Baby??

Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows if Silvia's baby was born, or if still due and when....I know she must be close to giving birth, and I know it's going to be a boy, his name will be Lorenzo, but nothing else maybe somebody who lives in Italy can tell me moe about it....I wish Silvia all the best anyway, in her new life as a "mamma"
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2006, 10:28 PM   #2
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
bump
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 10:54 AM   #3
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
bump
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 06:35 PM   #4
Team WTAworld

Old Oct 10th, 2006, 08:10 PM   #5
country flag Vamos

Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of
That means no news?
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 10:12 PM   #6
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
oh well... , I am flying to Italy tonight, so I will try to get some more information about Silvia while I am there, I hope I can give you some news within few days
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 10:24 PM   #7
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL
oh well... , I am flying to Italy tonight, so I will try to get some more information about Silvia while I am there, I hope I can give you some news within few days
Enjoy your tripp

I thought that she had her baby

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2006, 05:06 PM   #8
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Lorenzo is born on Thursday 28 September
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2006, 08:43 PM   #9
Team WTAworld

why didnt anyone say before????

Old Oct 12th, 2006, 09:49 PM   #10
country flag Vamos

Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farina Elia Fan

why didnt anyone say before????

congrats to Silvia and her husband

Nice name Lorenzo
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 12:51 AM   #11
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos
congrats to Silvia and her husband

Nice name Lorenzo

Old Oct 13th, 2006, 09:53 AM   #12
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Silvia
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 10:03 PM   #13
country flag Escape

Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Silvia
Escape is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 05:23 PM   #14
country flag Extremaduratenis

Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any News On Silvia's Baby??

anyone knows how or where could I buy the video (DVD or VHS) of the 1998 Budapest Final between Virginia Ruano Pascual and Silvia Farina? please if you know send me a provate message or better, mail me to tenisfan24@hotmail.com. I´m very interested in that video. Thanks a lot
Extremaduratenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 11:31 AM   #15
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any News On Silvia's Baby??

Silvia is pregnant again
Auguri
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote