I will umpire my first professional tournament! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2007, 06:59 PM   #16
country flag Kampi

Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I will umpire my first professional tournament!

Very nice...congrats

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Australia, in France, in Great Britain and in the United States, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence (mental) and growing strength (physical) in the air (serve and volley), we shall defend our lovely Island (Jelena), whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches (clay-courts), we shall fight on the landing grounds (hard-courts), we shall fight in the fields (grass-courts) and in the streets (WTAworld), we shall fight in the hills(reaching the top) we shall and we will never surrender.“ GO JJ.........AMEN
Kampi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2007, 07:05 PM   #17
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

if i see one more post with congrats(cept mine)...i think i wil implode!
anywayz congratULATIONS!!! haha
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 07:34 PM   #18
thenj

thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of

Congrats!

*waits for the implosion*
Abandon all defences
thenj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 09:27 PM   #19
country flag Karolina_Sprem

Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of

Cestitke countrymate....
Karolina_Sprem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 01:22 PM   #20
country flag dinu

dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all

I deserved that with good umpiring at the national tournaments and croatian tennis league. I umpired 60 matches. I really enjoy in umpiring and I can stay concentrate for 3 hours if is necesseary. I hope to do good job at cavtat open and maybe umpire men's futures in summer. All umpires starts with women's proffesional tournaments and then with men's.
dinu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #21
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

I'm so happy for you , that's great ,
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 02:01 PM   #22
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Sebastian View Post
Aren't you the big troll from a few years ago ??
You mean Mario aka Zdenek aka Cro-boy?
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 02:06 PM   #23
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!

Have fun

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 02:12 PM   #24
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

*implode*
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 07:46 PM   #25
country flag dinu

dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all dinu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
You mean Mario aka Zdenek aka Cro-boy?

I'm the umpire and you are just a fan!
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 09:59 PM   #26
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinu View Post

I'm the umpire and you are just a fan!
So you ARE Mario (or should I say Mišo).

You can have it, really.

btw, why did you create another account?
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 10:15 PM   #27
country flag dinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
So you ARE Mario (or should I say Mišo).

You can have it, really.

btw, why did you create another account?
I have this account from 2004. and I lost my past account!
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 10:22 PM   #28
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!

I hope you have fun and get to continue being an umpire in other, bigger tournaments in the future.
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 10:51 PM   #29
country flag dinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav View Post
Good luck!

I hope you have fun and get to continue being an umpire in other, bigger tournaments in the future.
I hope to pass ITF school in a few years and become an ITF official
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 08:20 AM   #30
country flag dinu

I got sick from a player few days ago. He protested and complained all the time and thats very iritating for the umpire. I warned him first with soft warning and then with code violation, he keeped his behaviour and I wanted to say to him shut up but I may not say something like that. Luckily his opponent was quite and won.